1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any atheists, non-believers doing NOFAP ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 13, 2019.

1. I haven't really seen any overt proselytizing this go round, but I'm more likely to simply just click the back button and find another thread. Life is short, and arguing about religion doesn't really get you anywhere. I must admit that I am still baited by the threads that talk about superpowers and other nonsense, but I think I'll just ignore those from here on out.

Thank you for having me. I look forward to learning all I can and seeing if I have what it takes to move on to the next chapter of my life.

vxlccm likes this.
  2. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    @Torsten Hey, it sounds like you don't view the time you spent growing up as an advantage? I definitely was on a similar slow path, myself, but I do view it as an advantage that helped me be ready for the emotional rigors required of a close relationship with a female being.

You probably already made the best of it, but I mean don't you rather value what you have as opposed to resent it? For me, the idea of teenagers playing with premarital sex is tantamount to encouraging playing with fire in a dry forest. Because it creates a level of societal chaos instead of the traditional family order underpinnings.

3. I'm atheistic and doing nofap.
    It feels right for me, I got some great benefits from it, it fits very well to me and my lifestyle. So I don't have any moral or religious reasons for doing it. Intrinsic motivation, I think it's called.

4. Such a redundant word. We don't have a label for people who don't have cancer, neither we have one for people who don't play polo or collect motorcycles. "Atheist" is an empty term.

5. What? Back at you, I guess...