Any Age Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Halibut, Apr 15, 2019.

1. 28yrsold

28yrsold Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to become an AP

I am interested and would like to be part of it.
    I am 28 years old male from India, and currently I am on 5th day NO PMO.

Halibut likes this.
  2. mindseyeopen

mindseyeopen Fapstronaut

Checkin in. Not bad today, but fantasized a little bit, and had to tell the ol’ brain to shut up. I find that if the mind starts to wander, try and do anything to change it. Starting a conversation with someone nearby works well.

3. MarcoM

MarcoM Fapstronaut

I would like to be part of it too! I read the rules. My name's Marco, i'm 18 years old man and from to Italy, this is my 5th days PMO and i really so happy to be here

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Halibut likes this.
  4. 28yrsold

28yrsold Fapstronaut

Diverting your mind to some other thing as quickly as possible is a good way to keep things under control. I usually starts chanting mantra when my mind diverts.

5. SteveUk

SteveUk Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I’ve read the rules and would really like to join.

I’m 32 and in the uk

I realise I’m a newbie etc

I have no idea if this group is still open

But I joined in hope there would be someone/group I could join and scream *with* when I get tempted.

Halibut likes this.
  6. PolarOtter

PolarOtter Fapstronaut

Hi guys... I am a 56 year old gay male from the United States. I have tried various groups in the past with limited success, but over the past few years have fallen deeper and deeper into PMO and know I need to make changes... if not for me, then definitely for my partner who is unaware of my struggles (although he does know that I used to edge). I fortunately, stumbled across the term nofap on March 25th and after researching it and finding this website, have been living no PMO life since. I have read the rules and would like to become an AP.

Halibut likes this.
  7. PolarOtter

PolarOtter Fapstronaut

I've seen many folks on this site with high numbers... it is fantastic that you've reached the goal of 90 no-PM days and are now starting over. What went into your decision to do this... was it to simply add a new cleansing period or (thinking this going to be a naive question) do you still struggle? I do not believe that I've ever been able to go for 30 or 60 days in the past, let alone 90, so I was hoping that after 90 days and the reboot process 'complete'... the urges will be greatly reduced or possibly even eliminated. Wishful thinking? I am strongly considering PMO versus PM (despite being in an 11 year relationship), but am honestly afraid that being with my partner and bringing him pleasure, while not allowing myself to have an orgasm, will intensify my journey and possibly add to my struggle. Given your success, I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts. Btw, I am also a huge coffee lover!

8. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

I used a chastity cage to help with my challenge

9. Magic Mikee

Magic Mikee Fapstronaut

@mindseyeopen Considering what your name is im guessing you meditate. I feel that helps alot with the fantasizing. It allows you to become more present.

10. Magic Mikee

Magic Mikee Fapstronaut

I will be meditating everyday during my reboot because i feel its crucial for my success.

11. bebetter1312

bebetter1312 Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to become an AP
    23 US trying to cut out PMO

Halibut likes this.
  12. mindseyeopen

mindseyeopen Fapstronaut

Definitely. It helps clear the mind, and improves mood as well.

13. mindseyeopen

mindseyeopen Fapstronaut

I can usually average about 2 weeks without PM, and then boredom tends to be my achilles heel. It's all about staying focused, and keeping busy.

14. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut

Welcome to the group @28yrsold, I wish you all the best with your journey

15. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut

Welcome @MarcoM, to the group, its great to have you here. All the best with your journey

16. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut

Welcome @SteveUk , to the group, its great to have you here. All the best with your journey

17. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut

Welcome @PolarOtter , to the group, its great to have you here. All the best with your journey. My partner is also not aware of my habits, I am using that as a big part of my driving force to get myself pm free.

PolarOtter likes this.
  18. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut

Welcome @bebetter1312 , to the group, its great to have you here. All the best with your journey

bebetter1312 likes this.
  19. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut

Its great to see this group growing! My urges have been ok so far, been to busy with work to think about much else. My worst time for urges seems to be at the end of weeks 2 and 3 that really challenge me!

20. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

Why would you not tell your partner? Perhaps he/she can help you??