Anxiety

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ProboyMate, Apr 18, 2019.

1. ProboyMate

ProboyMate Fapstronaut

How do u guys handle anxiety?
    For the people that have anxiety disorders, anyone solved it? fixed it?

2. MASTER MONK

MASTER MONK Fapstronaut

It's always something that's causing anxiety. The only way is to address that problem

3. ProboyMate

ProboyMate Fapstronaut

In anxiety disorders the disorder is what is causing it?

4. MASTER MONK

MASTER MONK Fapstronaut

My bad, don't have a disorder. Do get anxiety from time to time

5. ProboyMate

ProboyMate Fapstronaut

Okay no problem, normal anxiety is normal I have constant anxiety.

MASTER MONK likes this.
  6. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

In my case, PMO was the main contributor to my former anxiety issues as it destroyed the neuron-connections (and grey-matter) in the brain and as the habit continues with time, your subconscious mind stores it and will become like your autopilot.
    Hence, you start to think you have an incurable anxiety problem that's never going to be solved while it is mostly your previous negative experiences and habits (stored in the subconscious mind) who have made you to automatically think and act a certain way. Therefore, by changing your current paradigm (set of habits), you can definitely change your subconscious patterns and break free from your former destructive thoughts about yourself and others.
    Keep in mind, that it will be very hard to change these patterns if you aren't free from slavery under your sexual urges and desires first.

CH3RRY likes this.
  7. ProboyMate

ProboyMate Fapstronaut

You have overcome your anxiety? I will try to do nofap and see what it does for mine anxiety but I still have some troubling thoughts that may be created by anxiety in the first place. Have you been diagnosed in the past for the anxiety?

8. ProboyMate

ProboyMate Fapstronaut

I was diagnosed with OCD but my new Psych says its PTSD and unresolved emotions/anger, dont know what to believe anymore. Also I am now obsessing over that I think I may or may not have PSSD which is that after antidepressant use you can still have side effects even if you quit them and it increases my anxiety that was already bad, now I cant let go of these thoughts about it and my old psych told me its just my ocd and these antideps cant give side effects after you quit them