1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anxiety/panic attacks

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Casanerd20, Jun 13, 2018.

1. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Definitely! :)

2. Casanerd20

Casanerd20 Fapstronaut

I hit my depression stage yesterday and still feeling it today

3. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Hopefully, it will pass soon. Just be gentle with yourself. If it gets to a point where you think of self-harming, please tell your family. Otherwise, you have to ride it out as you did with the anxiety. I hope it passes more quickly!

4. seb345

seb345 Fapstronaut

I used to have my anxiety under control but with the pandemic it all came back and it came with a vengeance. I am usually a very social person and I don't really like to stay somewhere for too log but with the restrictions and the travel ban and the overall lock-down I have been forced to stay at home and not talk to anyone and it has not been easy. I started having nightmares and I would get paranoid for no good reason. I called my therapist and asked what was going on with me and was there something I could do and he said that it was a type of anxiety disorder. I started doing therapy three times a week to try and work through my issues but it has not been that easy. My therapist suggested I try some anti-anxiety medication but I refused. I know it sounds silly but I didn't want to be labeled as a headcase on antidepressants. My therapist then suggested I buy kratom instead since it was sort of like a natural substitute to the pills he was prescribing. I was reluctant at first but I knew I needed help so I agreed. I talked to some other people who have bee taking kratom and they helped me figure out what kind I needed. I have been taking it for the past few weeks and it has been really helpful. I feel a lot calmer and actually am more at peace with myself even though I am still at home in isolation. So if you guys are thinking of trying it you should give it a go.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021