1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement on GF..

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Nofper1999, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Nofper1999

Nofper1999 Fapstronaut

Hello guys, I'm 17 years old, 2 years in relationship with my GF but never had actual sex. I knew I had PE but didn't know about the reason. Before 67 days I first read about no PMO and from then I never PMOed again. So I'm on day 67 hard mode but my GF doesn't know anything. We kiss hug, fingering and p*ssy lick but only this.. Nothing with my penis. I know she wants as I want to have sex but I can't do it because I can't last more than 15 seconds.. So now Im on The streak and decided that I want to wait until day 180 (until June) and then try to have sex hoping that I can last 2-3 minutes more... But I feel the need to tell her about my problem because I don't wanna look like that guy who has 2 years of relationship but didn't already had sex... So I want to inform her about the reason I don't go on.. Any thoughts about how to announce it? I have imagined it so many times and it seems very stressful...

2. Michael5iLVEr

Michael5iLVEr Fapstronaut

I'm 15 and I have never had a girlfriend but I think you should be honest to her. You should tell without hesitation. But be sure that she will help you in your 180 days journey.

the promise and Nofper1999 like this.
  3. PostiveChange1974

PostiveChange1974 Fapstronaut

So, your post isn't obvious. When you say 15 seconds, do you mean 15 then you reach ejaculation? Also do you know this from experience with a partner, or do you judge that from your masturbation?

If you reach ejaculation in 15 seconds, this would be Premature ejaculation. It's important to know what you feel during that period. Do you feel you are 'set off' before intercourse (meaning the thoughts and sights), or do you feel that the stimulation alone are what make it happen (the first touch).

So here are some thoughts. First, if you have never been with a woman, it is different than PMO. You may find that you don't have the 15 second issue if you get together with someone.

Next, while NoFap can clear you mind on Hard mode, you may want to also consider Kegel Exercises. There have been studies that suggest if you follow those exercises, you might be able to control yourself longer.

Finally, love making can be done in many ways. It's not how the session is ended, but about how you spent the time together that defines your fulfillment. Don't feel broken or worry. With a little communication and experimentation, you can find a ritual of different acts that make both of you happy. While you are both young, your partner cares about you and will appreciate the closeness and shared time. You don't have to define your success by the idea of 'how long' you went with her. As long as you feel your 15 seconds brought you pleasure and relief, then you need only figure out how to balance that with the needs of your partner. (That can be accomplished many ways. With your age, I don't necessarily want to iterate more on that. Just be creative, and respectful, and it won't be an issue.)

Michael5iLVEr likes this.
  4. Nofper1999

Nofper1999 Fapstronaut

I have tried 2-3 times to penetrate in her but as soon as I do, I have to take it out because I feel that I will orgasm immediately.. So this means that I know it from both experience and maaturbation. I do kegel exercises almost every day. I think I feel the stimulation coming mostly by the touch.. Some times I see myself near to cumming by only having our naked pubic areas close.

5. the promise

the promise Fapstronaut

Its all in ure mind big guy luck