Announcement: Introducing embedded day counters.

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by Alexander, Mar 28, 2017.

1. I keep putting in my current time/date and it keeps saying there's a problem with my date/time.

2. Don't worry about what I said earlier. As anyone can see I've got it working now.

3. tommilover

tommilover Fapstronaut

I had this trouble too - first thing is make sure you are leaving a time that is in the PAST - then check your format - not that I know what they prefer for a format - but I think that's a possible issue

4. I just want to say, I love the new day counter!

This link is now on the black bar on every page: Update Day Counter - GREAT! :)

5. insert name here

insert name here Fapstronaut

any chance i can download it and have it display on my desktop? would be real motivation for every time i boot the pc on.

6. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

[FEEDBACK]
    Since we had the counter, I don't feel like writing journal anymore. So I have to remove it from my signature.
    It's a useful tool but I just feel that way.

7. I just wanted to say that really dig the new graphics of the counter that now shows full text instead of just acronyms. Definitely step in a right direction, way less confusion as of what things mean, way better user clarity. Hope this change gonna stay this way. :emoji_thumbsup:

8. waltz#1

waltz#1 Fapstronaut

Love the new counter! I'm also having a problem with date and time. It will not allow me to put in AM or PM. If I put it in in the exact format asked, it still says invalid time. So, I just end up putting the hour and it always defaults to AM. Anyone have a fix for this? Thank you!

9. Chemdawg

Chemdawg Guest

The counter isn't working for me. After I enter the date and time, it keeps giving me the message Looks like there's a problem with your date/time selection! It tells me the format needs to be like "12:00 PM", but that's not working. Dunno what to do.

10. B_4cussed

B_4cussed New Fapstronaut

How can I view my no of Days as I see for others like in big letters. That bold letters counting is actually inspiring and encouraging, can't I have it on my profile for quick view.

Oh I see after posting it here, But can we see same status in profile..?

11. Unvers

Unvers Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I need to remove the counter from signature because my goal isn't reaching long time without orgasm but limiting it to one day per week so the counter is a little useless but I cannot remove it 'cause I can't edit signature.

12. Ixthus

Ixthus Fapstronaut

You can edit it from the black bar at the top of the site page. 'Update Day Counter'
    Next to 'Support the Site' and 'Members'

13. ElCambioWithin

ElCambioWithin Fapstronaut

I am currently receiving invalid time from the Timer. It doesn't seems to allow to setup a timer.

14. insert name here

insert name here Fapstronaut

you gotta set it before the current time so here it's 20:53 and as such i have to set it before that such as 20:52, once it's 20:54 which happened as typing this i can now set 20:53

15. Masteix

Masteix Fapstronaut

I have question, I set day counter and where can I view how many days are on my day counter? Not by clicking Update my counter or look on my previous posts, is there another way to check it? Maybe is there opiton while viewing my profile, but I cannot find it.

Thanks

16. Ihatepmo

Ihatepmo Fapstronaut

Just click on "signature"on your profile

Masteix likes this.
  17. Steve.tmq

Steve.tmq Fapstronaut

I can get the slider to move. It's set in the middle and I want to set it to PMO/Hard mode

18. Kismos

Kismos New Fapstronaut

Whenever I click on the link that should lead to the counter it sends me to the nofap home page which has a big red button telling me to "create account" I am already logged in to the forum's while clicking the button.

19. fantoosh1

fantoosh1 New Fapstronaut