1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

angry as f*ck

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by phwrancesco, Nov 7, 2017.

1. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

hello to everybody,
    today i want to vent all my frustration for what's happening to me.
    In short: i can last more then a minute in bed.
    It's sad for me because i was having amazing sex and my relationship with my girl was going great, but at this moment i'm close to screw everything up with her because of this problem.

2. r_ryan85

r_ryan85 Fapstronaut

What changed between what you were like before and now? What do you think caused it?

3. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

thanks for the reply. I think that the biggest change is that i have a girl now and that i'm ejaculating a lot, at least 5 times a week with her. IDK if this can cause this fall of my sexual performances.

4. r_ryan85

r_ryan85 Fapstronaut

I notice also that when in flatline; ejaculation occurs much faster than normal. I remember one of yout recent posts - you said you went back into flatline. This might also cause it?

5. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

yeah man you right, when i wrote that post is when this problem of extreme PE started. It's been like a month since than and nothing changed so IDK is it can be flatline or not. I'm just at the top of confusion right now

6. NF4L

NF4L Fapstronaut

“Slow down, you’re moving to fast. You got to make the moment last.”
    I’ve had similar results from having intimacy with my SO during a flatline. What has helped is attempting what many refer to as Karezza. I haven’t been successful yet in achieving the full Karezza experience, as I still always O. It has helped though with PE, take your time, enjoy the touching, the caressing, focus on the energy flowing between you and your SO. Slow down, stop, or pull out, and breath deeply, as in meditation and feel your love for your partner through your entire body rather than just through your manly organ. Even if it happens too fast, communicate well with your partner, as in my case even if it was quick or over too soon, she still tells me it was amazing. You are NOT a P star, it isn’t about going through 5 scripted positions before a money shot so everyone can have lunch. It is about having an intimate experience with your SO and conveying love through motion, mutual enjoyment, vulnerability, and a appreciation for one another.

DIYAS1, 4WindsHome and BBWolf000 like this.
  7. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

thanks
    thank you man, i needed this. I'll try to focus on all sensations and enjoy them :)

8. I'm currently the 1 minute man also without the pill, but hey that's 1 minute longer than what it was before.

9. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

ahah that's nice!thanks for this :)
    BTW i'm improving my handswork, like stimulating g spot or things like that. My girl enjoys that so much and always tells me that she feels like she's fainting when i'm touching her,you could try the same :)

DIYAS1 and Deleted Account like this.