1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

And i did it.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by newday123, May 22, 2018.

1. newday123

newday123 Fapstronaut

Starting with the name of Allah the Almighty , finally i did it .It always seemed impossible for me to stop PMO at times in my life but i was wrong , what i needed was firm determination , motivation , consistency , mindfullness , a company or plateform where i could share my feelings , and luckily i got it all togather at one place that is nofap forum. s i was left with no option rather to give up PMO for good. there was no excuse to turn back.... today I m done with first month of nofap and it is kinda great success for me.I am so happy that i cant explain in words.
    factors that helped during the journey , so far that should be noted are.
    1.Indulging yourself in activity so that you find no time to even think about it.
    2.By reminding yourself again and again about the severity , consequences , harms , and in what way pmo destroyed your life .
    3.The best use of nofap forum , by visiting the forum again and again , by reading success stories , by participating in a challenge , by updating your status everyday , and by encouraging others through comments and likes(it boost up your energy and motivation of nofap).
    4.Avoiding stress as stress is one of the greatest triggers for pmo cravings.
    5.By socialasing, by making more friends . Etc

benefits so far i noticed in myself...
    1.Energy.
    2.improved concentration.
    3.Weight gain as i was lean and thin.
    4.Thick hairs.
    5.Greater control over self.
    6.Good eye contact.
    7.Better concentration.
    8.Improved memory.

These are almost common to all who acquire longer streak.But there are few that i find unique in myself (may not be unique to others but i feel that way) .
    1.No fear , i do what i like to and don't what i don't like , i don't give shit to what other people think.
    2.I am more straight forward to say what is in my mind. I don't hesitate.
    3.More power and enthusiasm to abstain from pmo.

2. Congratulations my muslim brother.

3. aditay

aditay Fapstronaut

me too notice that fear thing

4. Skillzthebadguy

Skillzthebadguy Fapstronaut

5. theoptimist

theoptimist Fapstronaut

Congratulations Bro, This is only the beginning. I assure you there are many more benefits are coming. Please don't forget me in your Duaa especially in ramadan :)

Warrior1995 likes this.
  6. congrats man ! keep going.

7. Cobra

Cobra Fapstronaut

Congrats brother! Inshallah you will go far with Nofap.

8. Al hamdulilah brother, stay strong !

9. iamironman

iamironman Fapstronaut

Hope you will be beter bro. Thank you for the post.

10. When sexual energy is redirected to be assimilated to all the levels of your being, you are holistically enriched. Congratulations! No stopping you now!

Moe1000 likes this.