1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

An unsatisfying middle ground.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StrayPixel, Nov 22, 2015.

1. StrayPixel

StrayPixel Fapstronaut

I'd say I am lonely yes. Mainly due to lack of intimacies and interactions with the opposite sex.
    I'd be totally happy in single life if I was actually still having intimate relations occassionally. There has been quite a few times now I have stopped short of taking a girl home with me from a night out or never followed through in going to see a girl because of shame. I've fapped so much and for so long I don't get strong erections I also have a fear I won't be able to finish.
    On the flip side i'd also be very happy to find a relationship. I was in one briefly last year. We never ended up having sex. The one night it should have happened I was conveniently to tired. Its hard for me to find a girl to date due to lack of confidence which stems from this problem.
    I am just stuck in the middle in a viscious cycle.
    I am in the process of rebooting and I am hopeful I will one way or the other rid myself of this loneliness.

2. Picfiend

Picfiend Fapstronaut

Stay strong bro. Rebooting is not an instant button to recovery. It takes time and effort and you'll have some failures along the way but each time you get up you get up stronger. Be content in your loneliness, you don't need another person to make you happy. Be happy and those who want to share it with you will see that and follow.

ICleansedMe likes this.