Ambitious, Aggressive and Badass AP needed. 23 Male

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by sean66, Aug 11, 2017.

1. sean66

sean66 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    Its been over a year since i've doing Nofap and i cant say that the results that i've experience during a semi reboot are unnoticeable. My longest streak however has been just 2 weeks but i've persisted and pushed myself long enough to Kick this addiction in balls and get on with my life. Im looking for someone who's as serious as me to overcome this and i want nothing more than honesty while we communicate with each other. This challenge can literally strip you alive and knock you down but i know that deep down we have this innate desire in us to beat it and make something of ourselves in the long run. But like i said i dont want someone who's just in this to get laid or pickup women or just seeing where this goes, nah im talking about a major life change, like something so strong that when you get up in the morning you're only gonna think and feel about how you're gonna go about your day and start taking little steps to ultimately live the life you want. If anybody is interested Male or Female, please do reply back on this and lets take this journey together. I'll share my details with you eventually.

Ciao

2. willturner93

willturner93 Fapstronaut

Hey Sean,
    I started doing NoFap a little over two weeks ago, and had already relapsed a couple times (longest streak was 10 days). I am looking for AP that can push me very hard, and I believe I can do the same. I am at a major turning point in life and believe that nofap will help me achieve it. I'm male 25y professional living in the east coast.

3. 1618td

1618td Fapstronaut

Hey man,
    I really like your ethic I'll be your AP partner if you like. Pm me for details
    David

4. sean66

sean66 Fapstronaut

Hey man thats cool lets do this, do you use whatsapp? Sorry for the late reply, i;ve been busy

5. sean66

sean66 Fapstronaut

Hey David, lets do this do you use whatsapp? And since i havent really used my account, would you be ok with you to PM me, i dont really know how to use the inbox option yet on this site

6. Iron-in-the-night

Iron-in-the-night New Fapstronaut

hey. i'm looking for an AP, or a something like a small group, if you want send me a message.

7. Leavethebuilding

Leavethebuilding New Fapstronaut

Hey send me you info! Im serious about this as well. Im a very honest person, which is why MPO drives my conscience crazy.

8. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

I really like your ethic I'll be your AP partner if you like. Pmme for details

ZL