1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazon Germany selling "Who needs tits with an ass like this" t-shirt for little girls

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KillCommunism, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Yeah I completely get that, it's just the fact that this has to be first reaction to it. "I do not support this!" Well, no shit? I mean who does? It's ridiculous.

On that note and as an example:

You don't have to find it funny, but most people can differentiate between a joke and a real statement, see the likes and comments on that video. The humor here is the absurdity of it, and Louis brilliantly plays it out.

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  2. I totally agree

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Yeah, if it was satire I could see it being funny. I enjoy dark humor most if the time. But since it's not a joke, I dont find it funny.

The Lone Ranger likes this.
  4. Louis CK is my favorite comedian, so I'm no stranger to dark comedy. I personally dont find this funny, because it's not a joke... it's a real shirt made for children, and that makes me sad about the direction society is going. If someone like CK made a funny bit about it, then maybe I would laugh, but I don't see how the shirt simply existing is funny in some way.

People have different opinions on comedy. To each his own. I'm just saying, personally, I dont see how anyone can find this shirt existing to be humorous.

5. Also, when it comes to outrageous jokes and dark humor, an important factor to me is knowing that it's a joke. I love dark humor from people who are otherwise decent people and I know they dont really feel that way. Like I dont think Louis CK actually hates his children, so I can laugh at him calling them little monsters and such. But this is a different situation entirely, because it isnt even a joke... it's just a person who literally thought it would be a good idea for kids to wear this shirt, which is insane. Personally, that's not funny to me. I'm not like outraged about it either, but it certainly isnt making me laugh.

6. In other words... if Louis CK had made a joke about making a shirt that says this and having his daughter wear it, I would laugh. But I would stop laughing if he actually made the shirt and legitimately wanted to sell it to kids, which is what is happening here. (Not that he designed this of course, but you know what I mean)

The Lone Ranger likes this.
  7. TrueEarl

TrueEarl Fapstronaut

Sorry for the bump, L. CK is my favorite comedian, so I'm no stranger to dark comedy. I personally don't find this funny, because it's not a joke... it's a real shirt made for children, and that makes me sad about the direction society is going. I will print the same t-shirt for me and my children. Now it isn't difficult to make this. All my printed clothes ( t-shirts, hoodies, and many others) I make at matohash because they make fast and in some hours your order is on you. I like them a lot because I can personalize the clothes how I want.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2020
  8. This sounds like bait to trigger virtue-signalling conservatives. Well done.