1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I Ok?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FindingAName, Jun 17, 2017.

Am I Normal?

1. Yes, watching this stuff is fine

16.7%
  2. no, i think you need some help

50.0%
  3. Go see a Psychiatrist now!

33.3%
  1. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

So i have been on LiveLeak, {not a site for that kind of stuff btw} its pretty much anything from stoning people to death, severed limbs on tape, autopsy {Graphic} throats bieng slit and torn apart with chainsaws, and now im watching corpse party episode 2 english subtitles, {anime version also the story changes} and this has very graphic gore, i can watch all of this and more with a smile on my face, am i ok?

2. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

If you were OK would you be here?
    Would you be posting this?
    It may not be P, but, if you are hooked, it must be giving you a similar dopamine rush, and I doubt that it is helping you build any real relationships with real girls.
    Best of luck with getting real.

3. That's not ok to watch. Stop watching it right now. This isn't helpful to you in anyway. Go outside and play sports instead.

4. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

i dont think its a hooked thing, i dont get an urge to watch it, i can just have a good laugh watching it, by myself :D

HappyDaysAreHereAgain likes this.
  5. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I am interested. Have you ever tired not to watch it and if for how long?

6. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

idk how long i watch it, i can usually go on a long 1 hour binge of this stuff and be smiling at the end, i dont think i get tired of it, i just run out of videos to watch

7. I've done all of that. Hell, I've masturbated to people torturing dogs and then killing them. And yeah, I'm aware that it makes no sense considering my post about the furries. Actually, watching throats being slit with chainsaws and enjoying it is so far down on the list of my issues that I don't even find it worth mentioning.

8. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

damn, i never thought i would find someone who jerks off to people torturing dogs and killing them {although i have watched a crush video}