1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I just horny or do I love her?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Ghost79, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I don't trust my own judgement anymore.
    Being on NoFap and on an dating site I notice that I have been fantasizing on this specific woman that I've been communicating with for a few weeks now.
    Do I really like her or is it just lust that I have?

2. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

Love is just a chemical reaction.If she was hideous,you wouldn't be attracted.You could like her personality and be friends.You are attracted to her looks.No one is really in love.Just horny and eventually like her more when you get to know her more or maybe end up arguing.If no one was horny,no one would be motivated to be in a relationship.

3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Some people don't get into relationships for sex, though.

4. Pmo is in the past

True,but if you want a relationship.You would expect kissing and sex.If you aren't interested in sex.Just be friends.

5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Asexuals usually have a healthy, loving relationship with each other, unless they're aromantic

6. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What does that have to do with anything? Why do you turn almost every topic you post in into an asexual discussion thread?

7. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I had one woman I really really liked and was attracted too, but she said she wanted only to be friends with me. So that means she liked my personality but rather have sex with another man?
    I feel like garbage if that's so!

8. Pmo is in the past

She must have liked your personality,just not your looks.

9. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Some women are not into sex in a relationship, just like some men are not into sex in a relationship.

10. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

But she said she saw me only as friend.

11. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

What I am actually wanted to ask with this thread is if being on nofap can cause me to cloud my judgement on what I really want from women in a relationship. Now I am horny and I'd say sex is important but when I masturbated regularly I didn't feel that and I wanted a girl that is decent and sometimes and i would even say that sex isn't important to me while I was regularly fapping at home.

12. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Another question, is it advisable to date during my NoFap? What risks would that hold for me?

13. fapposian

fapposian Fapstronaut

ive been on a date some other day ,n i think thats isnt really problem when u on nofap and on a date as well