1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

also wanna be a part

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Master of chastity, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Master of chastity

Master of chastity Fapstronaut

Hello everybody,

I am male, 37, married, two young kids.

Like most I started this stupid PMO when I was about 16. First magazines then the internet. First pictures, then the tubes ((((

OMG, what a waste of life !!! I dont even wanna think about it. Just imagine where I would be if I worked out or studied or read books in that time .

Well, I guess its never too late.

I wanna note that I did the Candeo Programm a few years ago and had tremedous success. But I guess I became complacent and fell right back. Its just a constant struggle.

I am using the app "Brainbuddy"

Does anybody know if that app is part of Nofap? Sorry, but its hard to find out. Its certainly seems to be the case but its never really spelled out

Okay friends, hope to find some long term good things here

MoC

2. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

Hello and welcome - you're indeed right, it is never too late. Congratulations for taking initiative and battling this addiction, you can do it! Besides doing this for yourself, you have your family as motivation. Any app that keeps you away from relapsing is a good app, therefore feel free to use whatever helps you.

Best of luck! :)

3. Master of chastity

Master of chastity Fapstronaut

I wanna write a bit about my situation, so I can get it out of my brain.

What I have been mostly doing during the last couple of years was edging. That is a huge waste of time and also energy but at least its not so bad as actually orgasming. If that ever happened I would go days with severe depression and terrible feelings.

I am new to nofap so my last edging session was 6 days ago. I am so to speak in full cold turkey status

What freaks me out the most at the moment are the ever present intrusive thoughts.

When I walk in the mall or the streets and see the ladies (its becoming very warm now, spring) my brain makes up terribly indecent scenes of all kinds. Its not even funny

At least I am very aware every time...

4. tiro

tiro Fapstronaut

welcome! :)
    Keep the positive mind and try your best!