1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Allison Mack Arrested for being a Co-Conspirator in Sex Trafficking

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Whaaaat? That makes me so sad :( I loved her on Smallville. :/

2. In other news related to sex trafficking, I was just at a retreat this weekend and this little shop was there selling some great stuff that was made by rescued victims of trafficking, and the organization selling this stuff supports them.

Just a little side note, but if anyone is particularly disgusted by trafficking and wants to do what they can to help, maybe consider buying your stuff or gifts or whatever through them. It's called One Heart Collective.

MLMVSS likes this.
  3. Ugh, that's so sad :/ it sounds to me like she was somewhat of a victim as well as a perpetrator. She was definitely manipulated. That's exactly what traffickers do best. They get girls to feel like they're the only thing they have left in the world, so they can't leave.

And yes, I would say it's definitely trafficking. Depends I guess on what they were doing with the women, but I can't imagine it wouldn't be trafficking.