1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ALL FOR ONE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Sir Minato

Sir Minato Fapstronaut

GJ minato, you totally forgot to announce the end. Anyways, entry is closed. No new participants. May the fapping begin! Wait what? :emoji_joy: wrong forum, sorry guys, thought I'm in the right tab.

2. I couldn't ignore it. I am sorry.

@Hero:HOPE That made me do it. I am in it.

3. Sir Minato

Sir Minato Fapstronaut

Me being in the wrong forum was actually a joke refering to "may the fapping begin"
    Since I am not the OP I am not the one to decide who can still take part, and this is a weird situation, since @Hero:HOPE is currently supspended from chat. The official end of the entry was 1 pm today. So he gets to decide whether you two can join.

4. The counter is at 1 day, i forgot about this account and did not update it since january

5. Sir Minato

Sir Minato Fapstronaut

Okay, he just told me that you two can join. But after you two, the entry is closed.

CLOSED OFFICIALLY

Add to list: @L'empereur , @GypsyMonkey

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  6. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Ay caramba!

7. Is this challenge running now?

8. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

9. Sir Minato

Sir Minato Fapstronaut

When you check in you also gotta write your current day counter.

Yes, it has begun! If you reset now, you're out!

10. Yare Yare Daze...
    The Challenge started. Check in day 10 I guess

11. Sir Minato

Sir Minato Fapstronaut

12. Don't idolise my boy like that, he may relapse till noon, just from the pleasant feeling.

C stands for Check. Day 13-14.

13. Yare Yare Daze... those are straight facts.

MONSTER MONK and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Yep, but I am sure my @MASTER MONK got something to prove, cause he know it is 1-0.

I may not have impressive streak, but I actually got no losses in a combat. He may go more than 130 this time . He motivated , cause he knows..

Be ready for me.. I stay low-key and do numbers.

So much for the talking.

Wish everyone luck.

15. Guys. This is a Duel. This duel will be hard. You don't earn the first place if you don't give it all because your opponents will give 100%. GIVE ALL YOU GOT

16. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    What's with the Yare Yare Daze?
    Check in Day 6

17. It means: good grief

Sir Minato and Deleted Account like this.
  18. I tried many approaches to give up PMO but this is my first time in a Last Man Standing, hope my competitive side will help me. I wish you all good luck!
    Check in Day 2