1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Aliens

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jojoestar, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Okay, than I misunderstood you. I have not read the whole thread yet, just several comments from the end.

By the way, there is an interesting documentary on netflix about possible governmental activities to hide any already happened contacts: "Unacknowledged"

Mattew likes this.
  2. jojoestar

jojoestar Fapstronaut

I’ll look into it

3. jojoestar

jojoestar Fapstronaut

Yup I got that in my list in netflix. Just don’t have the time to watch it though!

And also if Aliens ever do come to earth, is there a possibility of them bringing in diseases that could wipe us all out? imo it would

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

I see aliens kind of differently than the usual view.

I believe in the multiverse theory, in the afterlife, and various levels of consciousness. There are different races of aliens out there, some good, some bad, but remember, good and bad is only a human construct.
    The most evolved aliens in this universe are very aware of the afterlife, and they actually don't loose memory of their other lives. I think their technology is more alchemical than technological, and they also are not of the same heavy matter as we are, like they are more prone to a superior dimension, like indian gurus.

im_broken likes this.
  5. alexander86

alexander86 Fapstronaut

There was a long time ago, when i was very young, that needs to be mentioned.
    I saw something, not sure what it was, coming out of the carpet when i was drawing on this big sheet of paper.
    My girlfriend screamed, "ALEX YOU ARE DRAWING ON THE CARPET!"
    Cause i had taken too much LSD and my eyes were playing tricks on me.
    Turns out - Aliens.

im_broken and Deleted Account like this.