1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Affirmations and subliminals, do they work for attracting hot girls?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nick:3, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Ok guys, so im trying subliminals and affirmations for attracting hot girls, anyone have any experience of this?

Also haven't fapped since January, is it ok to watch videos with women who are sexually portraying themselves if it's all part of the subliminal videos?

2. Yes but only if you bow down seven times in the direction of Valhalla and eat a raw bull testicle

3. That doesn't sound like an honest way to proceed...

4. I wouldn't be concerened w "hot girls" being attracted to you

5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

What is affirmation and sushsjdbjs?

6. It might help with your confidence. I would say positive affirmations are better than beating yourself up.

SanSolo and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  7. They can help but just saying them and not doing anything is not going to work. Go out and talk to women

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  8. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

Affirmations are when reading or listening to a video and it basically says stuff like

you are strong
    you are positve
    you are motivated
    you are attractive

over and over again, to a hypnotic degree. It's to program your mind to believe certain things about yourself, or the world, giving you a certain confidence or mindset when going into situations.
    If you keep an open mind about it, and truly believe it's quite effective. The mind is a very powerful tool after all.

u376 likes this.
  9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

10. Apparently, there was a study that concluded how we talk influences the life we live.

11. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

A lot of new age idea's that stem from old philosophies and mystic traditons, say that our thoughts impact our reality to a big degree. How true it is excactly I do not know. But I find there is certainly a truth to it.

12. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for replying
    I thought everyone will ignore my question

13. Nick:3

nah it's honest, the affirmations and stuff just make you in to a more attractive man, like nofap

14. Nick:3

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm gonna try it for a week - 3 weeks then if i remember to, I'll say if it worked or not on here

15. The psychological stuff sounds manipulative to me.
    It depends if you want to be nice or simply to bed women.

16. I have used affirmations a few times in my life and they have been effective. They seem to work miracles. My guess is that they help to focus your subconscious mind.

17. Ilovemyself

Ilovemyself Fapstronaut

This is a weird one...

I said the same affirmation over and over for about 9 months lol. I'm not going to say what it was.

I forgot about it for about... 3 months? Then boom suddenly out of nowhere it came true. I think I subconsciously was working towards it in ways I didn't understand because I'd been programming my brain to make it happen. I love affirmations. This post reminded me to start a new one.