1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Affairs and masturbation

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Jizzle123, Nov 5, 2017.

1. TheLoneDanger

TheLoneDanger Fapstronaut

If you just post in the regular reboot section, you’ll have a much greater chance of avoiding this type of judgement and ridicule.

2. NewDirection

NewDirection New Fapstronaut

Pretty soon this place will be populated by self-flagellating men who receive will-weakening abuse from the angry women who run the forums. Women will dominate the moderation positions and use their authority to control the discussion and heap negativity, fuelled by their inability to forgive, on the men who come here for help. I've seen it happen in every other relationship forum I've ever visited. These are the dying days of NoFap.

3. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

You know... I have followed this whole thread.
    I haven't felt the need to say anything until this.
    But that comment is uncalled for.

4. True-Self

True-Self Fapstronaut

That's fine. However, in my experience I have found that only when I have been honest and shared the most that I have made any progress. You have to give a lot to get a lot.

Techniques to "curb temptation" really won't due much in the long run if you aren't willing to be introspective enough to uncover the route cause(s) of why you are feeling tempted.

WantsToBelieve and Broken81 like this.