1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Advise on Journals?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by My Best self, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Hello all could anyone tell me how one goes about righting a NoFap journal or reference me to some good ones I really want to start one
    Thanks;)

2. Go to the relevant age section under the "Reboot Logs" heading in the forums, then press "Post New Thead" at the bottom of the page.

It depends on your situation, sense of humour, etc. But I've found a lot of benefit from reading...

@Retro Girl
    @bike-wrench
    @Jim2015

Jim2015, My Best self and kropo82 like this.
  3. Just write away. Whatever you want to get down on "paper." You may find it surprisingly therapeutic. And as @HARP alluded to, reading others' journals will be helpful in many ways.

4. And if you click on the button marked "My Journal" under my and @BreatheDeeply 's profiles there on the left, you got two to start with! :)

My Best self likes this.
  5. Thanks for the info guys it’s appreciated

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Thanks, @HARP for the recommendation!

@My Best self , I recommend you write your journal under the 20 age group since that is probably most in your age group. However, you might go to other sections to take a look at journals. As Harp said, there are some in other sections you might find helpful. You have come to a good place and are embarking on an important, life-changing journey! :)