Addiction to making small payments to lot of guys

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Debt Collector Calls, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Debt Collector Calls

Debt Collector Calls New Fapstronaut

I guess I am considered a gay paypig except I like getting calls from guys posing as debt collectors demanding small minimum payments. At this time I am making 8 payments a month for around 50.00 each.

Is there anyway to stop this addiction ? I keep wanting my phone to ring and hear from more debt collectors and sign more payment contracts.

Thanks
    Robert Ray

2. the promise

the promise Fapstronaut

3. 14909

14909 New Fapstronaut

Okay that's just wrong and you should stop giving away your money. I wish I had the words to tell you but I don't. If u love giving your money away to men, then there's only one man you should be giving your money to and his name is Jesus Christ. Ps and while your add it give your life to him cuz he loves u and me cuz he died for our sins.

4. i_wanna_get_better1

i_wanna_get_better1 Fapstronaut

Financial domination (findom) is a real thing. I have no experience with helping someone with this problem. I understand the shame you experience and commend you for seeking help. Like many other types of domination there might be issues surrounding low self-esteem, approval seeking, low self-worth, and proving your worth as a man in physical (financial) ways. If you can find someone here who has been through this then that would be wonderful. But if you don't then please seek help. There is no shame in asking for professional help.