1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Addict to self-exposure online

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by The man is a stair, Oct 28, 2018.

1. I need to expose myself, i need to show me on cam site you know.
    This is something that i do since maybe 1 year.
    That turn me on so much being watch by stranger and they say what they wanna do to me.

I have also send a lot of nude to some random guys on snapchat for example.
    But each time i do that, i regret it when i Orgasm.

Yes because while i masturbate i didn't control myself but when i finally Orgasm i finally realise what i do and that make me feel really really ashamed.

I feeling deppressed and have lose all my self-esteem wich wasn't already very high.

I wanna cry because i'm feeling like a stupid cum-dump who expose himself just to excite other man...

Then i have stop this really bad habits since now more than 50 days but i feel like i wanna do it again. Today i'm feeling lonely and i wanna do it again...

Please help me to not relapse :(:(
    Anyone got the same problem ??

2. Hey there, it’s Sunday, so I’m expecting you don’t have to work today, I’d suggest leaving any devices at home and go for a really long walk, the desire will pass

samnf1990 likes this.
  3. Yes the desire pass but come back every time i got a bonner even if i stop watching P since more than 50 days this urges stay in my mind... I don't know how to do... Why that don't want to disapear...

4. I guess the only thing you can do is get more days free from this until it dies out, that’s what I’m hoping for myself, at the moment it’s easy as I’m in a flatline, which is depressing but no desire to act out, but when it comes back I know it’ll be a struggle

5. You wanna feel better (in the short term) and then in the longer term you feel ashamed and depressed and that doesn't go away in a day, it stays for many days or who knows weeks, longer, maybe it's always there until you don't do the thing your ashamed of. It's like a drug or money on credit. Play now, pay later with greater interest. It's not worth it, no pleasure now is worth shame later. We need PMO to reset our brain and find other ways to deal with it.

Deleted Account likes this.