1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Actually kind of a fun topic.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Victor1999, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Victor1999

Victor1999 Fapstronaut

I am new in here, new to NOFAP, as i am a rookie, please do not aspect alot of me, k? I have reduced my masturbation to once a day and i do not watch sP no more, which is why i am here. I did not watch sP for 3 weeks now, i have also suceed to get 3 days without PMO, but 3 days was maximum for now sadly, i am 20 years old, it is hard to controll, but tomorrow is going to be my 4th day, my goal is 2 weeks for now.
    Sooo, my question is, after 3 days, i looked at my dick in my hand, for the first time in 3 days (not counting taking a piss, i think nobody really looks at their penis while pissing), and oh my god it looked so huge to me! Its like it was full of meat and blood all of the sudden
    Is it just a placebo or is it a normal physical reaction?

Much love from Europe

Marcond3s likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

There are no changes in 3 days man.

3. Victor1999

Victor1999 Fapstronaut

Huh, okay man. You seem like one of the ideology freaks i see here alot. I did not say that there is any change in my life or anything. Reducing masturbation, going 3 days without it and quiting sP completely for 3 weeks now is maybe 1% of the job, but it is something. As i have pointed out in some of my posts, my main goal is not to go 200,500,2000 days PMO free. My goal is to get rid of an addiction for sP and to fix every bad thing that it caused in my life.
    The penis part was more than a joke than an actual question. I even assumed it was a placebo.
    So, keep the negativity away from me, and the others, please.
    Much love from Europe.

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

There is nothing in what you said that indicates it was a joke. Neither am I negative or an "ideology freak"!

5. Victor1999

Victor1999 Fapstronaut

Okay. :)
    Not responding to you anymore.
    Not here to fight either.

Much love from Europe.

6. Nothin

Nothin Fapstronaut

Trying for humour that's good. I've noticed positive changes after 2 days. I was an addict. Thanks, mate