1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Absolutely free after 60 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MindfulAchilles, Jul 11, 2017.

1. MindfulAchilles

MindfulAchilles Fapstronaut

Thanks guys! It's been amazing finding out that it is really a matter of choice, and action, to get to a place in my mind where I'm free, absolutely free from this.

As I've written in this post, it will take deep evaluation and decision to give up freedoms, limit yourself, but all with the purpose of helping yourself see clearly. I completely believe that any person is able to focus on a goal when there's more silence around. The world offers sex and sensuality everywhere, which make for a harder reboot. This is why it is important to be ruthless with yourself to prevent relapse.

A few of you have been contacting me through PM with questions and stories of your own desperation. I do not possess all of the answers, but at this point I'm happy to share what I've tested on myself. If you feel like it may help you get focus on your goal, let's connect and maybe have a Skype call. Shoot me a PM.

PotentLife, Eleanor and Jewish girl like this.
  2. John_forelander

John_forelander Fapstronaut

Very inspiring and motivating Achilles - thank you.

MindfulAchilles and PotentLife like this.
  3. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing, it fills me up with hope :) interesting that moving stuff. Any challenge to the mind might help right? I have a tiny room and if I move my bed to the other position available I might never wake up, it's a dark corner where the sun never shows up :b so I must look for other options. As for other therapies, I'm too ashamed of looking for help like you know, in person, and here in Mexico sexual liberation is at its top and psychologists might send me back to PMO, it's okay for everybody! So I need online and preferently anonymous options. I really hope NoFap, guided meditation and youtube coaching is enough. Thanks a lot for your advice, God bless you :D

MindfulAchilles and PotentLife like this.
  4. Bobeed

Bobeed Fapstronaut

Can u get a solid erection? Did it improve after the no pmo?

5. MindfulAchilles

MindfulAchilles Fapstronaut

ED was not the reason I started my reboot so I don't really know what to tell you.

6. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Well congratulations!
    Still hope to see you around here

. You have great advice!
    Also, love the picture, it's hilarious!