1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

About me and my resons for quitting masturbation

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Dec 11, 2018.

1. I am 14 years old and a catholic (one of the resons Im trying to quit) and the longest I have went without masturbating is three weeks so here's what I learned.Stay active when your active and having fun you dont think about masturbation,when you do think about masturbating think of the pros and cons for me its pros... cons It lowers testosterone,makes you feel like crap after its done,its a disgusting habit,it makes you have little to none self control,its and its mortal sin.I also say a hail mary every time I have any thoughts of impure things (for non catholics you could just think of your resons for quitting ect...) anyway I was feeling pretty crappy today becuase I just relapsed so I created a account.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

You aren't the only Catholic and Christian here; far from it. There are lots of like minded folks here. I hope you keep coming back.

Celticwarrior16 likes this.
  4. oops dont know why it did that,another thing that helps is whenever I think about masturbating I say in my mind "I am in control not my body and its not going to drag me down and make me go to hell" a priest told me to say this and it works