1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A tool that might help you on your more awful-feeling days

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by cryptifly, Jan 5, 2015.

1. cryptifly

cryptifly Fapstronaut

I want to share a recent story with you with a tool I found that helps with the stress of emotional baggage. The tool is called The Healing Codes.

Just today I received a facebook message from an old friend who told me that they didn't want to see me anymore. Flat out dropped me. They did it politely and with tact, but nevertheless I will never see this person again and I don't know why. After this I felt devastated. I lay in my bed for a few hours pondering what just happened, feeling confused and hurt, even attacking mentally myself a few times. It sucks to be dropped by someone. Anyone.

What I did in response, though, instead of wallowing too much in my sorrow is I did a ten minute healing code session. I can confidently say now that whatever feelings of guilt, sorrow, dismay, hurt, depression, [enter negative emotion here] is gone or at least greatly, greatly reduced to the point where I can think about this person and not feel the pain of what they did.

This probably sounds like some kind of ad, but this has really worked for me and I would love it if it worked for you, too. It's a fairly new concept. The book only came out 5 years ago and there is literally no science to back it up, but if you're feeling like shit or if something emotionally intense happens that makes you want to break your fapstinence, do the codes and I guarantee you'll feel better. You have nothing to lose except six minutes of your time.

If you have a bad experience with a woman, do the codes. Do you have a past experience that is still haunting you and makes you feel bad? do the codes. Is ANYTHING troubling you emotionally? Do the codes. The healing effects come from the healing the factors in the body that are causing the body stress, in this case, the cellular memories in your body that are giving off negative vibration. The codes apparently cancel out those vibrations which cause stress and allow the body to heal itself naturally.
    I'm sure there will be lots of debate about this, but I do know from my experience that the healing codes has ALWAYS made me feel better when I'm depressed and attacking myself.

They do base the validity of the codes on research and there own evidence, so I don't think it's completely hocus pocus. Maybe misunderstood or not researched enough.

If anyone's interested I'll give them more details. Or check out the book on amazon or wherever. You won't regret it guys.

2. Mulekite

Mulekite Fapstronaut

3. cryptifly

cryptifly Fapstronaut

this video is bringing up a question I've had for a while. I'm gonna post it in its own thread.

4. cryptifly

cryptifly Fapstronaut

No one is responding to this... Is there something off-putting about this post?

5. Philip1990

Philip1990 Fapstronaut

Gief GIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF how does this work?:D

6. cryptifly

cryptifly Fapstronaut

Without proper research, we'll never know for sure. I certainly have no clue but this is what authors think. When you experience something traumatic emotionally, this trauma is stored in your cells as a memory. This traumatic memory has a negative frequency that the body picks up on and causes stress. This stress is what causes the myriad of problems in our body. Ever used noise-cancelling head phones? The head-phones create a frequency that cancels out the frequency of the noise outside the headphones. The codes are like this. They create a frequency that cancels out the negative frequency of the trauma in your cells which stops the stress in your body, which allows the body to concentrate its energy on healing what needs to be healed.

I think that's the gist of it. It really does work. I've had memories from when I was kid that had always triggered me even today and when I did the codes to that memory, the anger just disappeared. Whenever I'm depressed about something I do the codes and I feel better. Even just feeling stressed and heavy, doing the codes for 10 minutes makes me feel lighter. I wish I knew exactly how it works, but in my mind, if its doing something good, just keep doing it. Maybe it'll even help addiction cravings, I don't know. I haven't tried yet.

7. Philip1990

Philip1990 Fapstronaut

So what exactly you do ?And what codes?I want to try this.

8. cryptifly

cryptifly Fapstronaut

The Healing Codes themselves are a mixture of hand positions directed at your various points of your face and skull and positive thinking. Here's the process:

1) Identify the negative feeling and/or belief. Fully immerse in the negative feeling. Repeat the negative belief involved if there is one in your mind.

2) If possible, identify a memory associated with above feeling and/or belief

3) Say the prayer:
    May all known and unknown negative images, unhealthy beliefs, destructive cellular memories, and all physical issues related to _______________________________ be found, opened and healed. May the effectiveness of this healing be increased by 100 times or more.

4) Do the healing codes while repeating the above prayer repeatedly or another form of Truth Focus Statement.

(A truth focus statement is a statement designed to counteract the negative beliefs and feelings you have. Ex) if you are unforgiving towards yourself: I am the one who creates who I am now. I will forgive and be free of the past. This can be anything that suits what you're doing the codes for. My own personal one is: I BELIEVE in myself. I LOVE AND ACCEPT myself. because my challenge is learning to believe, love and accept myself)

The Healing Code hand positions are below. Hold each position for 30 seconds than move on the to the next position. Repeat this for a minimum of six minutes:

Hold all five fingers together like you're pinching something. Use both hands. Point them toward these areas of your face and skull:

1) Bridge: In between the bridge of the nose and the middle of the eyebrow, if the eyebrows were grown together.

2) Adam's apple: Directly over the adam's apple

3) Jaws: On the bottom back corner of the jawbone, on both sides of the head

4) Temples: One half inch above the temple, and one half inch toward the back of the head, on both sides of the head.

You want your hands to be about 3 inches away from the surface of your head when you do these.
    Don't worry about getting the positions exactly precise. Your intention is what counts the most.

The key to this is, when repeating the prayer or truth focus statement, that you keep a positive image in your mind. If your family is what is troubling you, don't think about them. It must be something positive and loving.

I personally have relaxing music in the background when I do this. It not only helps with the timing but it puts my mind in a peaceful, loving place.

Here are some links that might help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Vk1fIODAk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G7QJZ6YsmQ

look up healing codes on youtube to find some other useful videos.

Lastly, these codes were created by men who are proud Christians and may find a lot reference to God if you choose to research this further. For anyone who does not follow a Christian spirituality/philosophy, the codes will still work for you. I personally do not believe in an external creator, but the codes still do wonders for me. For those who do believe in God, that may be of even further benefit for you.

Hopes this helps!

** Buy the book if you like what I've shown you. They go into a lot more detail in the book and you may find you understand it better **