1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A thought that's been bothering my mind...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Hernán Parra, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Hernán Parra

Hernán Parra New Fapstronaut

It's the first time I stop for 3 weeks to watch P and MO myself and you r the first ones I tell about this. It's been hard honestly but it could only be reached in a time where I touched bottom and felt dissapointed with my life. I see a lot of people around my age inmersed in this addiction (I have 20 years old) and I feel relieved I could say no and control myself for a while. I always thought that my problem is that it always has been hard for me to speak to a girl (it s no that I never a gf, though). I believe this is the problem with a lot of single people in this community (not everyone). I think we are not social enough, otherwise, we would be busy spending time with friends, dating out or hanging around with people. I don t have the solution to change this inmediately but I'm trying to convince myself to speak to at least 1 girl everyday. I think that will take me out of my comfort zone. If I have results and I change my life for good, I'll post it right away. Thanks for reading!

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

Hernán Parra likes this.