1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A question for all of you. Need your opinion.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by painistemporary, Mar 7, 2015.

1. ForThePeople

ForThePeople Fapstronaut

i think you're overthinking it

2. @BuzzLight I Disagree with You.Ending a Human Body doesn't end a Soul.The Soul Never Dies. Deep Inside the Horse,there is a soul,who Might me a Human in his Last Birth."Soul only Changes Body."
    -Let me give you an Example,Take Photos Of Yourself 4-5 years ago,and see Who You were.Were you the same who you are today? NO! Your Soul at that Time was inside that Physical Appearance,but Now It is in Your Current Physical Appearance.That Explains that Soul Changes the Body,even in One Birth.
    -You Might Not understand Properly.Read "Bhagavad Gita".Our Hindu Scripture spoken By God Himself.
    There are So Many Truths we Don't know. :)

3. FutureGuitarGod

FutureGuitarGod Banned by User Request

I think that you should consult with a teacher. They can answer those questions better than anyone here can. Also, that quote can be misinterpreted in so many ways, so to answer your question, there's more to it than that. To live as a buddha simply means to view things as they are, rather than what they could or could not be. To provide another quote: "The only thing that needs to change is the thought that needs to change." Basically, holding onto thoughts that aren't in the present can lead to anticipation. You think to yourself that you should be doing something different when you should just be. Embrace the time that you have on your hands now, and just go with it. Who really cares about whether or not we have a soul? Truth be told, you'll never really know until you die.

4. painistemporary

painistemporary Fapstronaut

Yeah. I guess you's righ FutureGuitarGod.
    Guys lets not debate on this question, its truly not worth the effort and time!

5. Andrew0268

Andrew0268 Fapstronaut

This is not an answerable question