1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A practical long term device fit for a virgin

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by virginpaul, Mar 6, 2015.

1. I'm a single virgin Christian who has been working to stay pure till marriage.

I have always tried to keep away from am since I was a teen. It is difficult without accountability doing this on my own as I tend to slip up sometimes when the pressures build up and I just sort of know that no one will know but me so I give in then feel really guilty afterward and have to start all over again.

I get excited easily too as I have been diagnosed with a very high testosterone level which works against not getting turned on easily. So this sort of 2 edged sword, getting turned on more and getting less release complicates matters as well.

yes, I do have wet dreams and quite often which is bad when I stay with friends or camp etc. but much worse is the fact that I also have auto emissions anytime of the day at the strangest times like just sitting down quickly or getting on an elevator and often when riding my trek bike etc. This is embarrassing when it happens and I have to wear stuff to help prevent it from showing or quickly excuse myself at times where I don't plan ahead, but there is never a way to tell if it's going to happen.

The longest I have gone without M is 300 days and I'll tell you, it was a real journey and experience. There were many things that happened that I didn't expect and ways it was really an eye opener and I am trying to beat that record again but am having more trouble than the last time.

I'm so tired of doing well then failing again so I'm on this site to encourage but mostly for some encouragement from other Abstainers... I'm also looking for a device to wear which actually works long term so any advice would help a lot.
    Good Luck in your personal quest!

VirginPaul

2. e5s

e5s Fapstronaut

Here's a device. Put one hand over the opposite shoulder blade. Pat self on back.
    Seriously dude, if you're dealing with auto-emissions your body is pretty much cranked to the max as far as physical temptation goes. It can only get better from here, with age and, eventually, marriage. Don't rush into that though. And do remember to be kind to yourself on the way.

3. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear Fapstronaut

Well put, sticking to the thing you want to accomplisch in nowadays world is a though job. I salute you brother!