A New Start

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by bananafish, Oct 16, 2018.

1. bananafish

bananafish New Fapstronaut

Hi there !

I'm totally new here, well not really, I've been looking around here for awhile now.

I've been thinking of creating an account for awhile, but due to my age, i don't think anyone would take me seriously.

I was introduced to PMO at a really young age, I was about 11?

I didn't even think it was a bad thing, until suddenly I realised, crap, im addicted aren't I?

I a total noob at Journalling, but im going to try!

It feels really weird reaching out for help, definelty due to my age, everyone here seems so strong and hardworking. I strive to be just like everyone here! Hardworking!

Thanks for reading! I know its really lame, i hope everyone is having a great day!

2. GaryMayor

GaryMayor Fapstronaut

Hello, it is not so sure if you are addicted or no. I think you should to talk with psychologist at school or something, because you could need additional help with your problems. How old are you and how long your PMO usage lasts?

bananafish likes this.
  3. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Hello & Welcome!
    I think it's great that at your age you understand that you need to stop this. This is the time to do it before it get more serious. You just need to stay motivated and to come up with some activity that you like so it can replace PMO. I've read that to break a habit you need to replace it with a different one, one that brings you happiness. :)

bananafish likes this.
  4. Neverdothatagain

Neverdothatagain Fapstronaut

welcome!
    It is very good that you have found this forum.

And it's better that you want to change being so young. The first step to change is to recognize that you have a problem, and that you already did! Congratulations.
    Now the rest is that you make a plan not to relapse. It will not be easy, but neither will it be impossible. You can.
    Navigate in the forum, inform yourself as much as you can and you will be more prepared. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write in the forum. You will receive help from all of us.

Courage, you can do it, @bananafish :)

bananafish likes this.
  5. bananafish

bananafish New Fapstronaut

Day 6

yikes okay I'm super bad at journalling!

I'm on day 6, and I edged today, uuuughh.

i went out with my friends today, going out always keeps me very distracted which is always a good thing!

I've been getting into cold showers because i think it helps with urges in the toilet alot!

this entry was super short dangit! I'll try to make it longer!

- BF

6. EmmyB

EmmyB Fapstronaut

Edging is bad. Remember, that part is not to be touched at all! Cold showers can be good, keep that up!