1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new relationship = a new start (and some questions..)

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by FrenchDi, Nov 4, 2018.

1. FrenchDi

FrenchDi New Fapstronaut

Hi everybody and sorry for my bad english, I'm french. I'm 32 years old and use PMO since I'm 15 years old. I was single for 3 years ago. During these 3 years I abused a lot of PMO...

I met a girl (THE girl) 1 month ago and we are going to start a relationship... We saw ourselves 3 times and at the third time we had sex but I lost my erection when I was going to make a missionary position..

I'm pretty sure it's because of all theses years of PMO... That's why I'm here because I would like to find back my young erections during sex with her and I think starting a reboot can be a solution...What do you think about it ?

But I have a question and i didn't find on the forum (maybe because my low level in english): during the reboot (90 days), can I have sex with her ? sex with or without orgasm ? Thank you for your help !

FrenchDi

Sam_ba likes this.
  2. Sam_ba

Sam_ba Fapstronaut

Welcome
    I hoope I answerd some of your questions, and that other friends will give their views too

Stay strong we do this together

3. Numb

Numb Fapstronaut

Everyone handles it a bit differently, there is really no one right way. But whether you have sex or no sex for the first 90 days I'd say you'd gain the most by avoiding having an orgasm at all in the beginning.