1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Checking in, but with a relapse :(

2. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

Don't matter! Get up fast, sister!

3. Hi Team Retro won, yes you are right you guys was in other team.

4. Have a nice weekend guys...
    Thank you for your participation in my challenge, its really only reason why im staying here.

5. Don't ever be sorry especially how far you've come, have one thing to say to you bruv:
    [​IMG]

You're doing well mate, just remember this will pass and you'll get back up there. And as we say here:

[​IMG]

6. Lol, thanks :)

7. You have a good one too, keep it clean :)

8. Oh dear! I am sending you some happy and strong vibes to overcome the challenge you're facing. :) You can do this.

9. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Check in
    Have a nice weekend everyone :)

10. Checking in 0514
    Very busy these days.

So I was not able to login for one day... and might not for some more. No promises.

@Eleanor , @Sammyforthewin and @What I Do That Defines Me ; shortfalls are only short, when you act upon the fall quickly. Staying down, was never and option for me. Yes, I give in a lot before making this streak, but I always tried.
    My mistakes were centered around something, whether it was thoughts, time or pressure from work. So I had to focus on that. Work on the mistake.

11. Word of the day is recovery. It means return from an unhealthy condition to a healthy state. To those who relapsed. We all are sorry to hear this, but you are on the same road of recovery with us. To those with good streaks... we are still recovering from an addiction. Same road, and not far apart...

12. Check in
    Testosterone peak is closer, this is not going to be easy.

13. Never was easy... but never was impossible either. Looking foward to J. Wick this year. Saw it is shot in Prague.

14. Checking in for Retro Mystery.. have a great PMO free weekend everyone!

You too Rand :)
    Yes, we're all still recovering.. it's a long road but the journey is worth it.
    Keep going , push through the discomfort, we believe in you!

15. Checking in Saturday.

These days I am wondering of I will ever be purged from all the nasty disgusting shit I've ingested over all these years and if I will ever be able to live a normal life and have a healthy relationship. I often wonder if I am not clinically crazy.

But whatever. Gotta keep walking.

16. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

17. Hang in there man, the only way to know if youll be purged is to keep going. Do you mind if i ask what day youre on?

18. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checking in, had a wet dream last night, I woke up in the middle of it,, I don't know what time it was , I went back to sleep,, got up with a major headache .

19. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Happens mate, stay vigilant and keep going :)