1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new me?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by rodrobear, Jun 27, 2017.

1. rodrobear

rodrobear New Fapstronaut

Hi, my name is Patrick and I'm 20 years old soon, my life hasn't been the easiest, I had a really tough childhood and lived in poverty for most of my adolescence, last two years things started to settle and I fapped like always but this year, oh boy, this year was hardcore.

Quick context: My father was arrested when I was 15 for domestic violence and attempted murder on my mother

He was set free last year on October and the news that he was out was weighing on my shoulders, I started to fap more and smoke weed, which made me want to fap even more and smoke even more weed, so I digged this hole because of that one thing.

I don't have any problems with him being free, he's far away from me and even if he was close I wouldn't care.

I decided yesterday to end all my habits, cold turkey.

So this is why NoFap, I want to have control of my life again (?)

so yeah Hi

2. Protagoras

Protagoras Fapstronaut

We are fighting for the same thing. Control over our impulses. Welcome

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?