A New Fapstronaut with The Dream to Change is Life

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Reboot Logs' started by Studious, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Studious

Studious Fapstronaut

P.S : Firstly, I apologize for my English (it's not my mother tongue), and secondly I apologize for the thread, intituled "I had too many problems and I've decided to stop them", created in "New to Nofap", like I would use my thread like a journal.
    See you soon

2. Studious

Studious Fapstronaut

Hy everybody, today it's my fourth day and I'm feeling few benefits of the NoFap (more concentration, and better thinking), so it's a smallest victory but it's a victory. And it's good to feel while I've beginning Sunday.
    So, I hope that this day will so easy than yesterday and I'll do everything.

3. Studious

Studious Fapstronaut

Hy, it's my 10th day and now I'm feeling less the urges. And at the opposite, I'm feeling new benefits.

4. Studious

Studious Fapstronaut

Hy everybody, today for my eleventh day of NoFap, I've worked more faster than yesterday. Moreover, I've understood, also, more faster. Lastly, I've run better. It's unbelievable !
    There is a month or just eleven days, I was tired, I couldn't to be productive, to do more than yesterday and better of course. And, now, everyday I wake up and I'm always interested in doing something more. I have again found the will to live my Life and not a life. I know this message seems strange, but I promise you if you want something, it's possible. Even if, now it seems impossible to you, don't give up. If I can come to this step, you can also succeed.
    Of course, I don't give up, and I hope to feel further changes, and continue to move forward, in my journey of a new Life.

5. ElMexa

ElMexa Fapstronaut

good job it takes a lot work to get to almost two weeks keep it up. Congrats I am happy for you getting stronger

6. Studious

Studious Fapstronaut

Hy ElMexa, thank's for your message
    I would like this opportunity for said that tomorrow I will begin my third weeks of NoFap :) It's incredible

7. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Your avatar is wonderful. Signature if I may.