A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Newgirl, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Well, it sounds like you have really planned things out for what you want to do. I'm glad you've charted a course for what you want to do.

I'll admit, I'm a little sad you won't be on as much, but I'm also happy for you. We've wasted our lives on PMO, and NF wasn't made for us to waste our lives on. You shouldn't have to be kept from what makes you really happy.

So I hope you have a good time! We'll be rooting for you and showing support when you need us. Just call us and we'll help you out!

Good luck!

Retro Girl and Newgirl like this.
  2. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thanks Solo!
    I know I can count on you and the rest of this great community. You have helped me so much not only by cheering me on but by being so determined at not giving up. You are a good fellow soldier cos you're always welcoming new members and rooting for them. Stay strong :)

3. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Thank you. You too.

4. Elias Smith

Elias Smith Fapstronaut

I'm happy for you for making this decision .Selfishly I'm sad because I always got a lot out of your journal. I wish you the best. Not much more I can say.

Newgirl likes this.
  5. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thank you @Elias Smith it's so good to know that my journal is helpful to you but I'm not permanently leaving I'll just spend less time here as I need to focus more on other things. Stay strong and optimistic. Happy 2019 envision it as a great year and walk into it with great faith and determination :)

6. Retro Girl

Retro Girl Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thanks for the update Newgirl, I wish you all the best in your continued recovery. I agree balance is very important as is not relying too much on here.. doing things in real life is equally as important.. but as long as I'm here, I'll be here if you need some support, encouragement. I hope of course you will put pmo fully behind you!

Have a wonderful 2019 :)

7. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thanks for your continuous support :)

8. Retro Girl

Retro Girl Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Very welcome :)

And thanks for yours!

9. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Reboot City Journal

New Year New Counter
    Day 5

Hello faithful readers I want you all to know that I haven't relapsed but 2018 was just practice so I'm starting fresh this year and so is my counter. I had a very difficult week but a relapse is not an option and not even considering one makes me feel so happy as it shows I'm making progress. I don't come here every day as I used to but I do admit I still need this community so my determination doesn't falter. Here's my new list of observations:
    • Living under the influence and control of our senses is a recipe for disaster
    • We lose our good judgment when our senses rule our mind
    • Examples of a sensual life: Obesity, Out-of-control temper, crippling phobias, chronic depression, PMO addiction, unfaithfulness, cheating, theft, gossip and the list goes on and on
    • We need to analyze our weaknesses so we can come up with an effective plan to conquer them
    Change will happen but it will not be overnight it will take effort, discipline, trial and error and lots of patience. 2019 can be a great year if we come up with a good plan to make it happen but it has to be a reasonable plan that we can implement into our daily routine. We need to start developing good habits to replace the bad ones. Stay fresh, stay cool and let's have a cool beans attitude. We need to stay motivated and kill PMO at its source. We can do this :)

10. Retro Girl

Retro Girl Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hi Newgirl, good to see you! Glad 2019 has gone well so far for nofap, sorry it's been difficult for you. That's a very good list of observations, I agree indeed, living under the control of our senses only leads to unhappiness and possibly a lot worse. There is great freedom in rising above our sexual and bodily urges.. it's not always easy but in the end it's worth it.. and opens a new world of higher thinking and better emotions. I couldn't like your post because I ran out of forum likes.. :p

All the best :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  11. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

It's good to hear from you again. I've noticed you are making a lot of profound observations about the world around us and how it affects our lives. These are some pretty nice things I've seen from you.

You're right with living with our senses in charge. Once you've surrendered yourself to the sensual things, you're no more than a living puppet, controlled by a puppet master.

You've really grown a lot since you've started, and stronger too. I hope this will be the year we all are able to stop this awful thing from hurting ourselves and our loved ones.

Good luck! :)

12. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Yes when we are not under the influence our thinking gets clearer and purposeful. Don't worry about the likes. I guess you were shooting like crazy and ran out of ammo. Hey that happens to me a lot too :)

13. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Great observation "Puppet and Master" analogy is a perfect description. I know this year will be great for all of us cos we're determined to fight this :)
    Thanks for stopping by my friend

14. Retro Girl

Retro Girl Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yes nice analogy, who wants to live as a puppet.. that's actually one of the things I always resented, that PMO had such a hold over me and was pulling my strings.. it's about taking back control of ourselves, our lives and destiny!
    Yep.. seems to happen a lot these days haha.

15. Loveless-J.R.A

Loveless-J.R.A Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Been a while Newie... hope everything is fine. Everyone misses you... but we know you're strong!

16. R.o.B

R.o.B Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Loved them!!!! Really did!!!
    Those are beautiful observations, i would like them to be with me, in my mind, at times, so that i dont do, the unproductive things, and else.
    You even took non sexual things such as obesity, temper, depression, phobia, and many more important ones.
    They are also worth correcting and to pay attention!

And yeah i like your Reboot City!!! :D
    Take care!
    All the bestttt!
    :)

Newgirl likes this.
  17. R.o.B

R.o.B Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yeah thats good!!!! And positive!!!
    You are absolutely right!!!!!
    Hail NOFAP and being COOL BEANS!!! :D
    Hopw you too stay cool, and as awesome as you have been!!!

Newgirl likes this.
  18. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thanks for stopping by to read my journal sooo happy you like my list of observations :)

R.o.B likes this.
  19. R.o.B

R.o.B Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Yeah i did like them much! :)

Newgirl likes this.
  20. ProdigalSon74

ProdigalSon74 Fapstronaut

God bless sister. I understand your position completely. I only hope I can get as far as you have with at least 50 days. We have to be sober and vigilant just as God says. Even if you make it to the 90 days it won’t be the end. Keep up that hopeful attitude and believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully one day we’ll all walk through it together.

Newgirl likes this.