A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Newgirl, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Actually, nightwing did know his parents, they died in the circus when he was a kid. But yes, i did my best to take over

If you liked that post i'd have thought you were joker ;)

Sorry if i hijacked your journal Newie

https://media.tenor.co/images/cdebd37bec355ccf043c2a2a68c2caf4/raw

2. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thank you @Solomon435 for your encouraging feedback :)

3. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thanks John John :)

4. Is it possible to apply for one? I'd love to read it!

5. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

This is it! My journal available to all who wish to stop by :)

6. Thanks! So should I send a private message to you or...?

7. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

This thread is the journal :)

8. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Reboot City Journal:

I'm feeling happy because today I was able to stay strong. My professor didn't show up for class so I came home early to an empty place since everyone was at work. I was determined not to give mind to any tempting thought and because I held my ground they quickly vanished. Then I had to do a few hours of babysitting since my dad volunteered my services to this lady that he likes. She has a ten year old boy and he was playing this cool video game which I enjoy watching him play. So he kept dying and dying but he didn't make a big deal about it and just kept restarting his fighting scene over and over again until he got good at it and was able to clear the level and advance to the following. I then thought about my rebooting journey and how I have failed many times at getting better and how this has gotten me soooo sad and at times feeling hopeless. But seeing this kid advancing in his game levels and calmly learning from his mistakes gave me a very good feeling about my journey. Yeah I don't want to get stuck in the same level but I know I will not be able to advance if I don't change my attitude. Game over? Nuh uh it's just a restart for me and it's been 30 days of staying sober so I'm really happy :)

9. Oh OK, I somehow understood you have it as a separate file as well - my mistake :)

10. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Reboot City: Life Goes On

Hi neighborinos! So this is what happened on Monday "a late night fight broke out over a silly little thing." The fights at home are becoming more frequent and many times I get caught in the middle trying to diffuse the tension. This leaves me feeling so scared and physically ill like I can't eat or sleep at night. The following morning it was so hard for me to get out of bed. I almost didn't make it to work on time and to top it off I got stuck in an elevator for a minute or so. It just came to an abrupt and sudden stop one floor below my intended floor, it was a little scary but luckily it quickly resumed service. After work I was supposed to meet my friend for coffee but I cancelled as I wasn't in the mood. I just wandered around aimlessly trying to kill time and make sense of all this madness. Once I got home I was so tired I didn't read my assigned chapters for school I just couldn't concentrate. I felt slightly tempted to relapse but I quickly regained control of the situation. I know full well that M is pointless and it will never give me the peace and comfort I so desperately need. I'm really trying to stay positive as I don't want to develop a case of chronic depression. I know that: "There is no easy way out, there's no short cut home."

11. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Oh boy, that sounds like you've had a pretty rough day today. However, at the end of the day, you didn't relapse, so that's good. Very good, actually!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Good luck!

12. Again, im sorry to hear that, its gotta be tough on you. Hang in there, things will get better. It doesnt always seem like it, but they will. You have a lot of life left and one day you will take control of it and this will all be a bad memory.

By the way i like the Rocky quote :)

control your life and Newgirl like this.
  13. 11square

11square Fapstronaut

Some damn reason will pop in mind to make things more miserable. But the awareness acted.. Good.

control your life and Newgirl like this.
  14. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thank you soooo much Bats your words have encouraged me. Yeah I like Rocky quotes :)

15. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

16. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thank you @Solomon435 Good luck to you too. Wishing you the best :)

control your life and Solomon435 like this.
  17. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Hang in there, Newie...
    Difficult times come, but they go...
    Just as good times, They come and they sometimes go!
    We're here for you anytime! ^_^

18. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thank you Sammy Sam Sam :)

19. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Reboot City Journal:
    Start Anew

Hello faithful readers. I'm sorry to have to report a relapse, it happened on Monday. I have been under a lot of stress at home it's hard to deal with people who are angry all the time or demanding too much from me as if I were their slave. It's not an excuse for my relapse but I do it to escape my difficult reality but I know I have to learn to deal with my problems in a constructive way. I don't need M to cope with life and it's many challenges. Last week I had lots of fun in school I was participating more in class as my confidence level was getting better which I associate with my good streak. Today I felt like my confidence level went down due to the M relapse. I had good comments to share in class but kept them to myself as I felt somewhat self-conscious. I don't want to continue going through this emotional hangover so I'll try to be more careful to avoid tempting situations. I know I can start again and be more disciplined as this is what I really want and need. I'm going to start visualizing myself as a strong and resilient woman cos I know I am. Also I need to get back on track with my awesome hobbies which keep me motivated and focused

"Never run back to what broke you." Author unknown at least by me couldn't find it :)

20. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Reboot City Journal: Valentine's Day Edition
    A Love Letter to My Future Husband

"I knew I loved You Before I Met You."

I haven't met you yet but I will happily and patiently wait for you to come into my life when the time is right. For now I'm focusing on being happy even when the circumstances that surround me are not ideal or fair. I'm working on overcoming an addiction I've developed due to ignorance, anxiety and stress. I feel this addiction is losing its hold on me but it's still there and I'm fighting to completely liberate myself from it. I find that M is a big lie that is messing with my willpower and if I don't cut ties with it right now it will negatively affect our future relationship. After I do the deed I always long for your embrace I find myself desperately needing to be held by you but you're not there so it leaves me feeling empty. I don't want fantasies or M articles to be my go to source for intimacy or pleasure. So I have decided to put my passion and intimacy needs on hibernation mode until you come into my life. You and only you will hold the key to ignite the fire that resides in my heart and soul. I don't expect you to be perfect as I myself am imperfect but I want us to be the best version of ourselves so we can enjoy our love to the fullest. Until then my love take care and know that I'm willingly and happily saving my love for you. Don't take too long though cos there are many out there who want to take your place so better get moving :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019