A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Newgirl, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thank you @ProdigalSon74 for reading my journal. I'm definitely fighting hard to keep up the hopeful attitude :)

2. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Reboot City Journal:
    The Battle Continues

I recently had 4 major mental relapses through fantasy due to high levels of stress and that's why I decided to reset my counter as I want to be more disciplined in my commitment to reboot my brain. If I continue tolerating this kind of thoughts I will regress and go downhill from there. I can't continue being passive when tempting thoughts come my way. I need to fight back and reject them. My safety net strategy:
    • Positive reinforcement: Hold on to the good feeling from the results of no M activities, like feeling more confident, in control, sober and liberated.
    • Listen to songs with positive messages
    • Take time out for my hobbies
    • Socialize more
    • Exercise
    • Breathing exercises
    These safety net strategies are helping me stay committed to my goal of breaking free from my addiction. Having a healthy sexuality means that we should embrace it, not abuse it's gifts. There is a place and time for everything and when we cross certain limits instead of finding freedom we end up stepping on hidden mines that shatter our self-control and dignity. Restoring such virtues is not easy at all. I'm living under very difficult circumstances but that is no excuse for me to take the easy route. Let's keep fighting for our happiness. Thank you readers for stopping by :)
    P.S. Another Safety Net strategy that has helped me a lot is holding my self accountable on this site.

3. Captain A

Captain A Fapstronaut

There is a saying "freedom is on the other side of discipline". Don't stop, don't doubt the process put your best effort, and little did you know you're becoming what you ideally what you want yourself to be.

ProdigalSon74 and Newgirl like this.
  4. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Awesome saying wasn't aware of it but it makes perfect sense. Thank you for your kind words :)

5. Tiger uppercut!

Tiger uppercut! Fapstronaut

Great journal, Newie. You are a very smart woman! You have shown that you can adapt well to difficult situations. Not only that, but you do it with confidence and positivity! Most excellent. There is nothing you can’t do or obtain, Newie. The world is yours...go get it! :)

control your life and Newgirl like this.
  6. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Thank you soooo much for your vote of confidence in me. Whoa! Did you just go through my whole journal? Are you a speed reader? Lightning speed :)

7. Tiger uppercut!

No...I’m not a spead reader by any means. I just tend to only read the journal entries and skip the conversation parts...but I’ll go back and read those too if ya want ;)

control your life and Newgirl like this.
  8. She can have the world, but Gotham is mine ;)

9. Tiger uppercut!

Bats is so selfish. ;)

Newgirl likes this.
  10. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

I still think you read very fast and I think that's a good ability. If you like to, feel free to read everything but don't feel like you have to. But you're always welcome to get a free copy of the Reboot City Journal (RCJ)

11. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Whoa! I thought we were cool but I see there really is a dark side to him lol

12. Tiger uppercut!

Yessssssssss! :D

13. Its for your own safety, you wouldnt be able to handle Gotham

14. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Well ok if it's for my safety I'll let it slide. Otherwise you should go watch some Sesame Street episodes so you can learn all about the magic of sharing :)
    Nah just joking I remember sometime ago you shared some crypto currency with me.

15. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Sorry I can't give a fleshed out response, but that is some awesome stuff! Good luck on your new steak, you're to be all the stronger for it.

16. Loveless-J.R.A

Loveless-J.R.A Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Aye... same with me. Trying to save my 50 likes for what matters the most.

17. Loveless-J.R.A

My Journal
    Newie... your shining once more. That 21 glows bright! Keep on shining!

18. I was a huge sesame street fan as a kid lol....but then my parents were gunned down in the streets and i became Batman ;)

Newgirl likes this.
  19. reystronaut

reystronaut Fapstronaut

I kind of want to like this post, but I feel like it would be in bad taste.

20. Loveless-J.R.A

My Journal
    :eek:
    Well... nightwing never met his parents... did he? He had you to take that mantle. Just as Uncle Alfred did. ;)