1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A lone due to peins pump

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by pump victim, Apr 20, 2018.

1. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

I had peins enlargement by home made pump that make me had hard flicced and Ed and no more strong erection. So that I can not have girl friend or any kind of relationship that made me made. Many said to me that if I abstaince may be I can cured. Go to many doctors without find any solution .but hear that peins pump cut of oxygen from peins tissue that kill it. Please I need support

PMO addict and Robbiebob like this.
  2. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

I am really sorry to hear that. I hope you find a cure too.

pump victim likes this.
  3. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

I hope too

PMO addict likes this.
  4. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

5. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Well, if the P--- injury is what it is, can you address the mental/emotional components? There must have been something driving you to seek the P--- Pump in the first place. I have a small D---. It is only 4 inches or so at its best. And I fele like such crap about it. I tried stretching, jelqing, and couldn't stick to it. Once I stretched and it looked like it got popped blood vessels so I got scared. I was so angry with the small size, that I stretched it even harder, impatiently, without even warming it in water. But it wasn't permanently injured. Just scared me a lot.

Small D--- is a really sucky condition I think. Even if I had injured my D---, and that kept me alone. My concern about my small D--- kept me alone to begin with. So it couldn't be any other way.

I resorted to watching videos of people having sex with big D---'s. I got off on that extra because I wanted to see a woman pleased in a way I could never please a woman myself.

You don't have to be entirely alone. there are lots of men who will relate. People keep their feelings about small D--- a secret due to shame. But its a sad shame because its a sadness that many people silently share, thinking they're the only one.

Some people even want to end their life over a small D---. they don't want to be laughed at. I was never laughed at by any of the 4 women I was with. But I always felt insecure. Coupled with Premature Ejaculation it wasn't fun.

But I mean I could still date. The woman won't know anything about my D--- size for the first few dates anyway. So until she finds out, I can at least enjoy her company. maybe have a kiss.

Then she'll find out about my small D--- and be like, "Why didn't you tell me?!" And I'll be like, "Well, did you want me to bring that up on a first date?" LOL

Some women have small breast and they feel unlovable too

So the problem kind of stems from feeling inherently unlovable and is a very deep deep problem.

I am sorry you had to go all the way to a D--- injury. I might not relate to that but I sure as heck know what its like to be unhappy with my D--- size. And to feel like I can't have a relationship because of it. And to have grief over having a small D---.

I'm sure you are a great person on the inside. You probably have a nice personality inside and a good smart mind. You probably are caring and funny. So a woman will like that in you. And there are other ways to please her physically if there is a need for that. So not all hope is lost. And if you wanted kids you could probably still produce sperm and find an alternate way to get that into her vagina.

I think there is a sadness about reproduction because its a biological sadness. Our bodies want to reproduce so when it feels like we can't. It produces a deep despair.

I hope my writings helped in some way :) It is still possible for us to heal mentally and emotionally even if not physically.

6. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

Thank you pro but my concern about Eq now
    And I have from Internet browsing 2 ways to explane what happen to me
    FRIST it is injury due to cut off o2 to the d..... Due to pump which destroy tesssiu and nerves
    Second sympathetic side effect which the brain made symptoms knowing Hf "very famous fenomena" and body can resist by nofap and every thing will be OK.
    But
    I don't know
    Injury did not mean wound it description for low Eq problem

PMO addict likes this.
  7. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

I think your jeliqing side effect is number 2 where your body made that you protect your cc from actual injury .

8. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Sorry whats low Eq problem?

9. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

Low erection quality

PMO addict likes this.
  10. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Ah gotcha. So you mean you can't get an erection or just not all the way up? How longs it been that way?

11. johnny.xtreme1

johnny.xtreme1 New Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that. you can try Tantra massage