1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A kid here...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mohit Gaur, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Mohit Gaur

Mohit Gaur Fapstronaut

Hii Guys....Manan Gaur here.. I am from India. And I am 16. An odd kid I am. On one side I live a great life, big dreams, a great social position and on the other side there are anxieties, depressions and these shit addictions. I do participate in such acts and then I do regret. That's why I am here. To leave all this and live the way i really want to. I really loved the Idea of nofap (found about it on a Wikipediapage). And finally ook courage to be here. And Now here I am...ready to fight that me whom I hate..ready to be that me whom I love!

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome Manan Gaur, I'm glad you are here. I hope you keep coming back.

Mohit Gaur likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. Mohit Gaur

Mohit Gaur Fapstronaut

I have recognized the patterns of that feeling that comes and forces me to try PMO. I am now trying to live a normal life. A learnt from a psychologist that best way to make a plan successful is to add people and fun in it. I am just trying that. I am trying to remain conscious. I have told myself about the worst side of this act. And this time, I am determined to achieve the success.

5. AliveAgain

AliveAgain Fapstronaut

May this (Indian) Independence Day start you on a journey of independence from PMO.

pukernast17 and Mohit Gaur like this.
  6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Mohit Gaur likes this.
  7. Mohit Gaur

Mohit Gaur Fapstronaut

Thank you sooooooo much AliveAgain for your wishes. Mr. D.J. just loved your stuff!!

D . J . likes this.
  8. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

How are you today?

9. Mohit Gaur

Mohit Gaur Fapstronaut

I am having my exams next months; so I can not visit nofap everyday. Though I will try my best to remain active on nofap in upcoming days. I have created a 28 day challenge for myself; it will end on 14 September 2017. I am also documenting even very small and unnoticeable triggers and trying to completely block their impacts on my mind. I have successfully passed 3 days and I am looking forward to complete this challenge at any cost...It's been just three days and the feeling that comes can't be described, it's just great!!

pukernast17, D . J . and Awakening123 like this.