1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A great way to don't PMO for a week

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by JeanFinte, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JeanFinte

JeanFinte Fapstronaut

Is to do a kind of a summer camp, or travelling with friend. Last summer, I went to a trip with friends (males) and we was always sleeping in the same room, and because of the trip we wasn't alone very long, and btw we didn't have Internet. It mean that you rarely get temptation to PMO because you basicaly can't. And it is btw a great moment share with friends. During my trip, I don't even felt any crave for PMO, because we was always at doing something. This is the key for not masturbate, to be occupied. During this week, I already felt the positive of NoFap. I was more talkative with girls we met, joyfull and more friendly with strangers. However, I was dreaming a lot about erotics, and it was a bit akward when sleeping next to your friend lol.

Be strong guys.

Mordobarn likes this.