1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A good way to start - Help me !

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mr.geek, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Mr.geek

Mr.geek New Fapstronaut

I am Mr.Geek, from Tamil Nadu India. I am a 19 year young guy learning my bachelors degree. I don't really have much things to tell about if i turn back to fetch a few, i only have got this weird life till now. I get really very very frustrated and broke whenever I think of this issue and it made me feel very stressed and depressed. I wannabe Elon Musk or a Steve jobs and am real smart self but this one thing really pushes me to fall for failure. I am looking forward to make my life goals possible with the help of you guys, I wanna thank you for being there. After I get cured, I will definitely come back to help people who are suffering from this evil devil's grip because I know what it is like cause I have been there.

salvacion_a_888 likes this.
  2. Hey man, welcome, you're in the right place! The first thing I would suggest is to start a journal and post in it daily. Share with the rest of us what you're going through, your hopes and aspirations, your struggles. Having a journal will keep you coming back, help you focus on your goals, and help you to connect with other people here on NoFap. I would also suggest reaching out and commenting on other people's threads/posts. Offer words of encouragement or any insights you might have. That's what's worked for me in the past. The more you can get connected to the community here and feel like you're a part of this thing the better. Anyway, good luck, man! Hope to see you around.

3. Mr.geek

Mr.geek New Fapstronaut

Definitely man, your suggestions seems to work the best. Thanks for your encouragement and well wishes. I wish you too to screw this evil habit and have every success in your dream life.

salvacion_a_888 likes this.