1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A cute girl I met in the bus today asked me many questions. But anxiety hit me real bad !

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by dev1001, Jun 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. dev1001

dev1001 Fapstronaut

So I am on Day 26 of NoFap and I had a pleasant but at the same time bitter experience today while travelling back from work.

There was a really cute girl sitting next to me in the bus and we somehow struck up a conversation which was actually initiated by an old man sitting close to our seat. While the old man got down from the bus later, me and the girl continued our conversation for a while. I was kind of mesmerized by her the whole time and somehow my anxiety hit real bad !! :(

The girl was driving the entire conversation and she asked me everything whether I am from town, if I am single, if I have any pets, what are my plans for the weekend, what I usually do when I am free etc. All the while I was feeling insanely awkward and couldn't talk much !

I am currently in my flatline so probably that was the cause of my anxiety ! If only I had this encounter a week ago, I would have probably been more confident.

When all was said and done, we looked at each other for a while and the eye contact felt magical, but I didn't even have the confidence to ask her if she wanted to exchange numbers. And then we parted our own ways.

I wish we cross paths again some time in life ! I really regret not asking for her number ! :(

The only positive I take from this is that someone actually took interest in me after a long time !

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. PatrickTree

PatrickTree New Fapstronaut

3. _Xavier_

_Xavier_ Fapstronaut

If you are in flatline this is more understandable, but dam! This looks like a lot of hints to me lol

Its like in those video games -
    hint: the treasure is in this region
    hint: the treasure is near the waterfall
    hint: go to the giant strobing star on your map to find treasure

Pain is a pretty good teacher lol

4. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

At least now you have the confidence to get someone's number. You made some progress by talking to the girl. You know that next time, it'll be better. Now you know that your anxiety won't completely cripple you-- can have a decent conversation. Many people wouldn't have had the confidence to carry on a conversation with a pretty girl, so that's something to be proud of.

5. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

This whole thing is a positive! You've heard the phrase Life begins at the end of your comfort zone? It's really true! Stay open to life and don't worry!

6. She had a big icon lit up over her vagina, lol. I think we have all been there. Next time pull the trigger. The regret you feel from not taking a chance is 1 billion times worse then feeling akward or possibly getting laughed at.

7. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Damn lol. She obviously wanted you.
    Just smile and tell her she's cute and that you wanna chill.

What she was probably thinking: "PLEASE FUCK ME!"

8. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Lol, facepalm, bro. Always ask for the number, no matter what. You know what though, I bet if you take that route again you could run into her. It would be possible, if you wanted to.

...I don't know how you got any of that from the conversation. You presume a lot from just questions and eye-contact.