1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

160 Days How Life Changes

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Apr 21, 2018.

How much this post was helpful to you

Poll closed Jul 5, 2018.
  1. Very Helpful

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Little Helpful

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Not okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Average Ok

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Updates- 1. I didn't realise before that behind cause of my every pain is this bullshit! Every pain,from small to large.
    2. My life has been very painful in last 5 years. Please if there is anyone here who has just started this shit,Please Stop! I beg to you.
    3. I'm emotionally and mentally recovered,But not physically. Can anyone help me with that? Just weak legs,everything else is normal.

2. James0224

James0224 Fapstronaut

Congratulations for your achievement!

3. thanks.

4. theBornAgain

theBornAgain Fapstronaut

I am also from India The picture of Swami Vivekananda drew me to read your post and I am glad I read it. I am in my late 20s 26 soon to turn 27 in three months time jobless as of now I am trying to change my life I wake up early I sleep early started exercise and intermittent fasting I feel better than I did last year yet I feel sometimes inadequate I feel lonely the desire to fap and have a release is very high right now for I did not make the most of today. But I will be strong no matter what I wont give in to these urges of feeling low and get momentary pleasure. May God give all of us strength in this journey.

Kimpossible9, pitme, Hank Pym and 2 others like this.
  5. Artic96

Artic96 New Fapstronaut

Great job man! Thanks for sharing your progress.

6. Hello Brother. Could you please inbox me about your daily schedule and problems you are facing right now?

theBornAgain likes this.
  7. My 1st month of nofap journey was like hell. But Honestly,God helped me in this journey a lot. I can not put it into my words. This journey can take a pleasant path if we just start praying. At those times,I would wake up at 4 and started running,a lot. Start Getting connected.

theBornAgain likes this.
  8. Thank you Very much :) Please Do Inbox me for any help.

9. I'm Sorry, Earlier I forgot to mention that ,on day 1, I gave my words (commitment) to @2525 and @Rising Sun !! And Because of this,whenever I felt urges , these 2 names came into my mind and my commitment to them. Thank you Guys So much.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2018
    Deleted Account and 2525 like this.
  10. ramiman

ramiman Fapstronaut

Congratulation !

11. Inactive User

Inactive User Fapstronaut

Dude that is awesome—keep it up!

12. Thank you so much.

13. Thank you so much.

14. Update- Today I realised that Why so many people after reaching 100+ or 200 + days leave using this site. I want to leave using this site to start focusing on other things, But rather leaving this, For the sake of those people who I can help , I'll use this site on sunday's and reply to all those who are seeking to become better.

pitme and Archangel 77 like this.
  15. Archangel 77

Archangel 77 Fapstronaut

I think that makes perfect sense. Many years ago, I was trying to get over a long term relationship with a woman that was diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder. There was a similar site to Nofap, that was dedicated to that specific pain and process, and it helped me immensely. However, once enough time had passed, and I felt strong enough I moved on. I tried to find it again years ago to see if I could “pay it forward”. But I couldn’t find it. Hopefully, I’ll stay engaged on this site at least weekly or monthly for a long time.

16. Perfect :)

17. Fitboy05

Fitboy05 Fapstronaut

Logan123,
    Thank you so much for posting this. I have tried and relapse multiple times before but today I'm starting my journey once again. My starting point will be 90 days and hopefully a lifetime after that.

18. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Congrats and Thanks for very well written article..
    Unfortunately, I cant double like the article.

19. Make a Plan. Do little by little. Start praying. May God bless you. If you need my help to make a plan,Do inbox me.
    Make a week wise plan on sheet and day by day plan in your head. Execution requires great effort. Healthy diet helps a lot.

Archangel 77 likes this.
  20. Thank you so much dear. May god bless you. Hope your nofap counter reads 100 in next 100 days. If you need any kind of help dear,please do inbox me.

Napav likes this.