1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90Days of NOFAP. A miracle story.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Thilo, May 6, 2019.

Do you want this too? Are you ready to get your lazy-ass going?

1. YES!

86.9%
  2. YES!

7.7%
  3. NO, I´m love being a looser!

5.4%
  1. Beekay148

Beekay148 Fapstronaut

I always wondered what’s the right way of taking cold showers for the effects. Jump in straight or warm up with warm water and slowly switch to cold?

Edit: oh nvm I saw your post above mine

2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I like your attitude man. Gives me motivation. I will also make it to 90 days. Feels so good when you have been doing things right and haven't allowed yourself to slip up. It's hard but something being hard means that the outcome is great. All the best to you.

Also thanks for the information regarding cold showers. I recently tried turning the water as cold as it can get and it was the worse thing cold-wise I've experienced. Being naked in the snow at really cold temperature doesn't even compare to freezing cold water hitting you with pressure. Definitely can't keep my head underneath there, except for maybe a second or two. I think it is better for me to keep the water at a pretty cold level instead of that extremely cold level. Do you keep the water at the coldest level?

3. Congrats man
    It's a very inspirational story
    Keep it up

4. Thilo

Thilo Fapstronaut

You can read more about my suggestions on a comment I made earlier. When I started I didnt went icecold directly. But as soon as I was able to control myself in the cold I turned it icecold no excuses. I wish you all the best and good luck on your journey!

CH3RRY likes this.
  5. Thilo

Thilo Fapstronaut

Thank you my dude! :)

CH3RRY likes this.
  6. Thilo

Thilo Fapstronaut

Thank you very much! I will!

All the best and good luck on your journey!

Deleted Account and CH3RRY like this.
  7. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

Maybe you could do your regular cold shower and then make the water a tiny bit warmer so you can put your head underneath it as well, no?

CH3RRY likes this.
  8. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sure!

9. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, thanks for the reply. My body can handle the cold but my head can't. I doubt anyone's head can, the pressure and cold hurt too much. And same to you as well.

Thilo likes this.
  10. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Have you ever been naked in the snow CH3RRY? If so, how come? :eek: Did you win a bet with your mates, hahaha! :D :D :D

Thilo and CH3RRY like this.
  11. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I think that would be losing a bet rather than winning one :D . Unless you like experiences like that ofc. But yeah during winter time I do that often. It's a common practice here in my country. First you warm up in a hot sauna and then you go mess around in the snow. And then you run back to the heat of the sauna.

Thilo likes this.
  12. killthehabit09

killthehabit09 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing. Hoping I can get to 90-day streak like you did

Thilo likes this.
  13. shadow1234

shadow1234 Fapstronaut

Congrats man on an awesome streak! I hope to get to 90 days myself soon. Still in the flatline, but hoping it will clear up soon. Deffo have good days where I feel many of the benefits!

I didn't realise that about cold showers, I've been doing them for a while now but the wrong way it seems, I will have to start doing hot then cold. If you are into Wim Hof, do you do his breathing technique as well?

Thilo likes this.
  14. Rick Grimes.

Rick Grimes. Fapstronaut

You are a champion. Hustle on bro.:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

15. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

Awesome post brotha thank-you for the motivation to keep moving forward.

CoolBuddy7 and Thilo like this.
  16. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Gl
    Glad you had success. I am having trouble completing 30 days. Your help will be needed.

Thilo likes this.
  17. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

awesome man!

Thilo likes this.
  18. Thilo

Thilo Fapstronaut

No Problem! Wish you all the best and good luck on your journey!

killthehabit09 likes this.
  19. Thilo

Thilo Fapstronaut

Hey man you can! I was a long time but I personally couldnt get much out of the breathing. So I only do the showers. Learn from the best they say! Good luck and all the best!

shadow1234 likes this.