1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days: real facts

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by paloloj9, Jan 12, 2017.

1. paloloj9

paloloj9 Fapstronaut

Hi all,
    Yes, I'm on my 90 days without PMO. Before all, let me tell you my origins. I started PMO about 10 years ago and since then I couldn't quit. What happened? Low confidence in myself, most part of the time irritated, regarding my achievements with PMO, even though I have a good social life I preferred many times to stay at home instead of hang out with friends and the worst thing, to feel guilty everytime.
    Finally after all this time I could quit it. Many people think that special powers take place on you. The truth is that not, sorry but that doesn't happen. What really happen is that you become more confident and you have more control in your decisions. At the moment I still been tempted to PMO, but that desires to act out are much lower than in my beginnings. Now I'm conscious, that I've arrived so far to mess it up with an act out.
    When you quit something you try to replace it. In my case, I started with lecture. In only one month I read 3 books and now I'm passionate with it. Another activity I started was doing exercise with regularity. With girls, I can't say I have improved but that is because I've been more focus at other goals. Meanwhile, I had a couple of dates and they were really good. I felt so confident that I can say they were as so impacted as me. But the best regard, is not feeling guilty anymore. Not been worry if someone enters my room without knocking or deleting the cookies in my laptop.

Well for those who are beginning my advice is just do it. The first three weeks are very hard, but one thing that functioned in me was reading the success stories at nofap everytime that I was triggered. Between the second and third month you are in a kind of flat line. You don't remember why are you doing this. But be strong and do not act out..just get outside to do something new.

Is all I can say. I don't feel as a superhero now, but I have purposes in my life that makes me better than what I was before.

Best wishes and thanks for reading

2. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut