1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days of real life

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Bretto, May 14, 2019.

1. Bretto

Bretto Fapstronaut

Ladies and Gents,

The other day I passed the 90 day mark on hard mode. From the first week onwards I haven’t felt any level of stress, anxiety or depression. This is the life we are meant to live! I’m far from perfect but the rock solid foundation has been laid for the rest of my life to build upon.

My advice is to stop fantasising. When you catch yourself doing it stop it as early as possible.

This was the main thing that got me through.

Good luck with your NoFap!

2. Ra1

Ra1 Fapstronaut

I am on day 40 but fantasising creates a problem sometimes. Please suggest some tips

Bretto and CH3RRY like this.
  3. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Very important advice. And well said that you have made the foundation for the rest of your life now. Your destructive habit is forever behind you if you wish so.

Bretto likes this.
  4. Bretto

Bretto Fapstronaut

In the short term: deep conscious breathing, you can do it anywhere as well. Breath deep and slow breaths into the belly and be conscious of it. The fantasies may keep appearing but you must not let them control you, bring your attention back to the breath until it passes. It brings more oxygen to the brain and brings your awareness to the present moment where desires don’t exist.

In the long term: realise that your true happiness will be only be found within you. Avoid making your happiness reliant on other people, money, sex, power etc. There are plenty of spiritual books out there to guide you.

40 days is an amazing effort. The desires will begin to get weaker and you will begin to get stronger. Your real/natural life is waiting for you!