90 days- No Procrastination challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by leo da king, May 21, 2018.

1. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

As a 14 year old, I tend to procrastinate alot. This challenge is for me and others like me to not procrastinate.

Good luck!!

vineyard likes this.
  2. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

Day 1

I did all I wanted to do today so far

3. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

Day 1 : studying right now

4. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

I love this tnx, imma do this I am 16 day 0 then for this

leo da king likes this.
  5. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

Day 2:

I have just completed an hour study. I hope I can get at least one more or 2 in

6. Rusty Gull

Rusty Gull Fapstronaut

I'm in. Day 1 today

7. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

I forgot this challenge was here. I am on day 195 now.

8. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

Day 197: did all my home work and I am going to take a bath before studying.

9. Force Majeure

Force Majeure Fapstronaut

Are you really honest with yourself? On May 21 you write "As a 14 year old, I tend to procrastinate alot", then four days later you've apparently had one reset already since you are on day two. Then suddenly, you forget about this challenge at the same time you adapt to your new non-procrastination mode which you hold on to flawlessly for 193 days... without a word in the thread.

Just to make things clear, we are not here to impress each other, we are here to build a better and stronger version of ourselves. This forum is not a race where the one with the highest counter wins. It's rather a tool that you can use to grow into a stronger person while you help others to do the same thing. Now, the first step in doing this is to be honest with yourself.

So my question to you is: Are you really honest with yourself? And the recipient of the answer is not me. It's you. :)

Good luck! :)