1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days Drug Free :)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by obi-wan, May 19, 2017.

1. obi-wan

obi-wan Guest

It has been 90 days since I last took an illicit substance.

Rebooting after addiction is hard work but the benifits far out wiegh the effort.

I haven't had this clear a mind in years :)

2. That's fantastic news man. Very inspiring to hear you're making it and fellin great. I've been dealing with my own drug addiction as of lately and it's been rough. Lots relapses and then trying getting back up. Plus it also involves having to distance myself from a good friend, which is incredibly difficult. I know it will be good in the end, but that goodness isn't going to come without some serious sacrifice.

obi-wan likes this.
  3. Mychael

Mychael New Fapstronaut

A tip for helping relapse is when you get thoughts of doing the drug, being with your friend, etc. try not to resist it and just be with it. It makes the urges a lot less strong

obi-wan likes this.
  4. obi-wan

obi-wan Guest

Thank you for sharing @Livelihood, as you say you will be good in the end. No effort on this path goes to waste. I also had to distance myself from a few friends who still take drugs regulary. Sometimes we have to let go