1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days challenge with sex

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Stanza, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Stanza

Stanza Fapstronaut

Hi. Today is day 2 of my reboot. I want to make this experience of 90 days with my girfriend. I live in spain and she lives in italy. We will meet once a month. So i will have sex once a month. I want to stop masturbation for 3 months, but i will have sex. What do you think? Have you any suggestions?
    Thanks

Deleted Account and Augustin like this.
  2. N0thing

N0thing Fapstronaut

Explain to your gf what you're up to. She will probably be happy you're bettering yourself. Also take it easy on sex the first 90 days. If you do have sex, don't o.

Stanza likes this.
  3. Ishan@123

Ishan@123 Fapstronaut

Bro I think u should have sex but don't orgasm just don't orgasm rest everything is fine

Stanza likes this.
  4. N0thing

N0thing Fapstronaut

Sex often has so called a chaser effect and can create a strong craving many days later. But sex with no o is slightly better.

Stanza likes this.
  5. Ishan@123

Ishan@123 Fapstronaut

Yeah if u r in a relationship then it's no harm in having O free intercourse as it's natural and remember when u r doing it just try to make love rather than lust it will help in preventing orgasm

Deleted Account and Stanza like this.
  6. Karezza sex is good! Me & my wife practice this to, sometimes we O as well.

Depends on the mood...

7. To o or not to o, that's the question. I read mixed opinions. All I can tell you from experience, is that after a few months without p, you will feel the need to m go down. Desire is much easier to control.
    It might be difficult to have sex and not o, if you have sex only once a month. Try, but don't worry if it does not work. Don't forget to just follow your heart and have a good time together.