1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 + days and going

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Fappuchini, May 13, 2015.

1. Fappuchini

Fappuchini Fapstronaut

As the title says, I did a full reboot 90 days. I feel fine it was a hard road getting here. The first weeks and months were the hardest. I did have a number of relapses and edging but i feel it's paying off in the end. I had an issue with ED and now i'dont have that problem anymore. Abstaining form masturbation helped me with uni and being more focused. If you have any question feel free to ask i would gladly answer them.

2. Smallville87

Smallville87 New Fapstronaut

Congratulations my friend ! Please tell me did you have any crisis and how did you avoid them? What did you do get time pass by? I have just started my reboot several days ago, and I have big problem abstaining especially in the morning. Yesterday I dreamed of masturbating.

Lion'sDenDaniel likes this.
  3. BlackCoffee_

BlackCoffee_ Fapstronaut

Congratulations man! A job well done, I hope to be in this section one day, well, next 80 days :p

Lion'sDenDaniel likes this.
  4. Bjourn

Bjourn Fapstronaut

Congrats Fappucini!
    Very good going there.
    When I reach the 90 days I will be buying myself a nice big dinner and dance with a stranger. Guys like you are heroes to me.
    Keep going!

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    BlackCoffee_ and Lion'sDenDaniel like this.
  5. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

6. Nithin Adarsh

Nithin Adarsh Fapstronaut

Congrats buddy!! :)
    Praying for u to quit this for a lifetime! :)

7. Fappuchini

Fappuchini Fapstronaut

Thank you for the support guys i wish you all good luck.